chapter one

this story is about marlena is pregnant and she is having problems with the pregnancy

chapter one

marlena is finished putting the bow on the box when the apartment door opened.

Doc, john's voice drifted from the front room to the bedroom.

Smiling, marlena picked up the box that she had wrapped, carrying it to the front room.

"Welcome home, marlena said as she leaned in to place a soft kiss to john's cheek.

How was work?, marlena asked her husband.

john shrugged as he moved to sit in the chair as he turned to her. "

It was fine,Were you making dinner or were going to go grab something, john asked his wife

we can make dinner,but first, I wanted to give you something, marlena said to her husband.

john blinked and opened his mouth to say something, but it was soon cut short as marlena slid a box into his lap.

What's this for?, It's not our anniversary or anything, john asked his wife.

marlenas smiled and nudged john's shoulder gently.

Open it, you'll see, marlena told him.

john nodded and looked at the box it his lap.

It was white and wrapped nicely with a blue ribbon.

He untied the ribbon carefully and took it off, setting it off to the side.

john removed the lid and looked into the box, seeing a piece of paper with the wordsGuess what?, written on the piece of paper.

He removed the piece of paper, eyebrow raised.

john stopped, blinking as he glanced down seeing a pregnancy test sitting in the box.

he glanced up at marlena stunned. Seriously…?, he asked her softly.

She nodded and says to him, yes.

john smiled, he leaning in to place a soft kiss on her lips.

When he pulled away between kisses, he just repeated, I love you, I love you, I love you.

two week later.

john and marlena want to the doctor and she is definitely pregnant.

john and marlena has told their family and friends that they are expecting a baby.

their childrens are so excited to have a new sibling.

one afternoon her and john are sitting on the sofa.

marlena's head is laying on john's chest.

marlena was so tired, she could barely keep her eyes open.

You tired, baby?, john asked as he saw how tired she look.