How they met

( so my Douxie simps, today I thought that I would post the next chapter. This is how you (evergreen basically) meet Douxie 🖤💙🖤💙)
Evergreen's point of few
I was strolling in the village, deep in thought. Today was something .... Important, to me, to my father, why dose it feel like I'm forgetting something?
What possibly could I be forgetting?
Today was father's birthday! That's why it's so important! How could I forget! Such and idiotic creature I am, how dishonorable it is to forget my dear father's own birthday.
So for his birthday I shall surprise him! I'll pick flowers and mushrooms for potions, and bring him home a few muffins. My expression went from gloom to happy and joyful when I thought of father's delight, but then, it darkened again when I thought it might not please him.
( 😪 I gave evergreen the personality of an angel, so this makes me wanna cry right now )
But, I won't let that stop me from trying!
so I cross the bridge and head into the woods, but something caught my eye, a jade green butterfly. I couldn't stop the urge follow it. So I start to walk towards it. I grab flowers and put them in my pocket as I fallow the jade creature deeper, and deeper, and deeper into the woods.
A few minutes after going father into the woods I picked a few red mushrooms, and that was all I needed. But when I turned around, there was someone there, not a human, but a troll, not just any troll, bular the butcher, and few feet behind him was his father, gunmar.
"Ah, look what we have here father, a puny little mortal." Bular chuckled
"Ah, yes. A small,fragile, little girl." Gunmar joked
I let out a screech as bular lifted me feet of the ground.
That's when someone yelled at them
A tall, slim, young male was standing to the right side of the scene.
He used magic to trap them and helped me off the ground.
He offered a hand so I took it. His hand was strong, but he made sure to be gentle with my soft,small, fragile hand. I couldn't help but to blush. Then I looked up to see the face of my savior, he had a pale complexion, and dark hair, thrown up unto a man-bun.
"Are you okay, miss?" He said, he had a soft,gentle, dreamy voice.
"I am now" I say, smiling softly "how ever can I repay you...?"
"Douxie" he said, holding out his hand for me to shake
"Evergreen" I say, taking his hand and shaking it
" come on, we should go, I don't think the spell will last to long" he said
"Right, let me take you to the bakery, to make it up to you" I say

(He just couldn't refuse, and said yes, and on the day went, Merlin and his daughter were reunited by the end of the day.fancy that, a good, old fashioned, happy ending)