Synopsis

Swara, a liberal middle-class girl lives with her single mother Sharmishtha Bose. Ragini has been raised as a traditional by her single father Shekhar Gadodia, as her mother died. Swara and Ragini soon become friends, but learn they're half-sisters as Swara is Shekhar and Sharmishtha's dauhter. Previously Shekhar's mother Parvati had separated them and married him off to Janki when Sharmishtha was pregnant with Swara. Back to the present, Swara and Ragini unite and get Sharmishtha and Shekhar married.

As Ragini's fiancé Lakshya Maheshwari, youngest son of Durgaprasad Maheshwari and Annapurna Maheshwari falls for Swara. Maheshwari's are a rich, affluent and respected family in West Bengal. Durgaprasad and Ramprasad, two brothers, were successful in glorifying their family legacy over a period of time.

Sanskar Maheshwari, second son of Maheshwari family, who had been missing from home for last few years returns back for his revenge for his lost love Kavita. He held his Uncle and cousin responsible for Kavita's death.

Sanskar has already established Karma Inc, with his hard work. His company has weakened Maheshwari Inc position. He joins hand with Ragini to create rift between Swara and Laksh. Both were successful in creating suspicion among their family about Swara's character. But one of such encounters with Swara, Sanskar realises his mistakes and he apologise backing from his revenge.

On marriage day, Ragini tries to kill Swara by pushing her in the river, showing everyone that she ran away from the wedding. Heartbroken and angry Lakshya marries Ragini. Sharmishtha and Shekhar fall apart because of a difference of view about their daughters. Swara sets up on a mission to bring out Ragini's truth to unite her parents once again.

Sanskar takes an oath to help Swara, they both fake their marriage in front of both families. But Ragini's one impulsive move forces them to get tied in holy matrimony.

Ragini tries to make trouble for Swara, but is exposed and kicked out. She apologises for her mistakes. Lakshya apologised but Swara had already moved on from him. Her bonding with Sanskar, made him fall for her deeply. Swara was confused with her own feelings for Sanskar.

Kavita is alive and returns back to Sanskar's life, Swara realises her love for Sanskar. Kavita gave up on her love for Sanskar looking at his happiness. She steps out from his life but after brainwashing from Ragini, Kavita tries to create misunderstanding between Swara and Sanskar. She, along with her mother, kills Mansee (Ragini's Aunt) framing Swara in murder. Sanskar proves Swara's innocence and gets married to her with his heart once again.

Still vengeful for Ragini's lies, Lakshya leaves her and marries Kavya, his evil lover who just wants his property. Swara and Ragini expose her. Kavya is jailed after trying to kill them. Lakshya realises he loves Ragini, and they unite and consummate their marriage.

Sharmishtha gets pregnant but Parvati does not agree due to being middle aged. She wants her to get an abortion.

A boy named Rajat traps Sanskar's sister in his love for the Maheswari wealth but Swara discovers his ploy and with the help of Sanskar, Lakshaya and Ragini,they expose him. In an attempt to arrest Rajat, he kidnaps Swara. Due to circumstances, Sanskar ends up shooting Rajat to save Swara and she falls off the cliff.

A rockstar named Sahil saves Swara. Swara has lost her memory and can longer recognise Sanskar and his family. Sahil gets obsessed with Swara and tries to kidnap her. Swara regains her memory. Sahil tries to kidnap Swara again and kill Sanskar but he is arrested with the help of his mother Maya.

Sharmishtha falls down the stairs and has a miscarriage. Later it is revealed that Parvati caused the miscarriage and that Sharmishtha gave birth to a boy who is still alive. Parvati ordered the nurse to abandon the boy on the streets with a beggar. Swara discovers this.

Adarsh and Parneeti turn on the Maheswari family and blackmail Swara and Ragini into getting Durga Prasad to transfer the property in his name in exchange for their brother which they earlier kidnapped. Ragini and Swara rescue their brother.

Adarsh throws the Maheswari family out of the house. He causes misunderstandings between Swara, Ragini, Lakshaya and Sanskar. In a heated moment, Ragini Laksha performs last rites for Swara and Sanskar, breaking their ties. Heartbroken Sanskar, gives his swear to Swara not to unite their family back again.

But Swara and Ragini overcome their differences and unite. They manage to defeat Parneeti and Adarsh and have him arrested. Durga Prasad disowns him. Shekhar expels Parvati from the house.

When Swara goes against Sanskar, he breaks their relation over a phone call. Lakshaya disappears after a long fight with Sanskar. Ragini and Swara blame Sanskar. Angered, Swara, removes her marital symbols after Sanskar's threat to break their marriage bond, stepping out from Maheshwari House.

Swara and Ragini move back to their parents' house.

Six months later

Lakshya is alive, posing as Abhimanyu Khanna, a dead person as he blames himself for his accidental death. He lives with Abhimanyu's wife Mansi and daughter Mishka.

Swara's friend Nikhil arrives from Canada. It turns out that Mishka is Nikhil and Mansi's daughter through an affair, and they'd killed Abhimanyu to get his property.

Swara, Ragini, Lakshya and Sanskaar unite as they expose Nikhil and Mansi. Lakshya and Ragini adopt Mishka.

Now these two couples are standing in front of a house temple. Annapurna asks her sons to fill her daughter in law's hairline to start a new phase of their life.

Hearts filled with insecurity, minds blocked with trust issues, broken souls will it be a rosy path for Swara and Sanskaar ?

Will they be able to overcome their differences and rebuild their relationship?

Will they be able to understand true meaning of their marriage?

Will they be able to repair their shattered marriage?

***********************************************************

I will start updating this story soon....

Welcome abord!!

Hope you will join me for this new journey for SwaSan.

Thanks

AngelTweet