Darnel breathed out looking at her silently.

" why are you not looking at me by the way " he asked, his tone a bit brighter ,he hadn't even given it that much thought before .

" am embarrassed to look at you " Babi replied making Darnel giggle a bit .

" there is nothing to be shy about, please look at me " Darnel said .

Babi smiled covering her eyes with a slight smile on her face .

" I have brought your favourite food but I might as well just take it back if you don't look at me " Darnel said .

" noooo" Babi protested .

" Skylar " Darnel called tickling her abit

" No , J..stop it " Babi scremed brightening up.

" come on" Darnel continued tickling her ,Babi screaming and laughing trying to push him away

" FINE..." She screamed meeting his  eyes with a smile .
Darnel widely smiled at her . Babi gently sat hugging him tightly.

" thank you " she softly said

" for what " Darnel asked

" taking card of me , for the trip, agreeing to sleep with me and above all for keeping up with my bullshit and continuing to stay " She whispered.
Darnel smiled widely embracing her as well .

" have something to eat " Darnel stood up carrying the tray to her thighs.

" thank you Sir " Babi smiled. Darnel chuckled a bit .

" Neacky and William " Babi said

" haven't heard from them since last night but still haven't gotten phone call from the police " Darnel said .
Babi chuckled munching on her breakfast

" i know Neacky has called me a couple times , I just can't seam to remember where I left my phone " Babi said

" let me try looking for it " Darnel said

" Darnel Josiah " she called as walked out of the door . He turned looking back at her .

" I now finally understand why those bitches can't get enough of you once they have a taste of you " Babi softly said .

A wide smile popped on his face
She smiled eating her food , Darnel walked away .

Somehow avoided the elephant in the room, he himself was the cause of the change of topic, somehow he seems scared to know more psinful truths than he already knows.

For the day to be bright it's better to keep that smile he had brought on her face than keep her crying.

He reached down in the parking lot . He got out his phone trying to call Babi's phone .

My Mommy as what he saved her ,to their car he walked , the phone was ringing . On opening the car door , he heard her phone ring from the behind.

He opened the behind door picking it up but froze at the sight of the screen .
His phone number was not saved , he almost wanted to not believe but those were definitely his digits .

He got his phone off his ear in disappointment.
Before he thought more , his phone began ringing , William was the one calling.

" yes " he replied

" I have things to tell you " William said

" some here " Darnel said

" are you okay " William asked, Darnel's voice could tell how broken he is at the moment.