Episodes 19, 20, & 21: The Night Light Zone!: A BPDWY! Special Event

Plot (of the whole special): Imagine if you will: a strange little section of the Blueniverse, where a bunch of new, odd dimensions exist. There's one where everyone's a ROBOT, another where everything's all backwards and the OPPOSITE (but not too opposite), and even a world where everyone and everything's made of CLAY! We invite you if you dare to come on in, and experience what life for Blue, Mailbox, Alex and Cy-Blue would be like if they all traveled through...The Night Light Zone!
———————————-———————————
Part 1: Welcome To StoryBot World!

Plot: Of course, we all know Storybook World's where Blue, Mailbox, Alex and Cy-Blue live. And we do know that one time (while visiting Alex and Cy-Blue in the Blueniverse), Blue and Mailbox were turned into robots. But what if there was a world in the Blueniverse where EVERYONE was a robot? Submitted for your approval: a mechanized trip...to StoryBot World.
———————————-———————————
Part 2: !nwoT etisoppO-sdrawkcaB (Backwards-Opposite Town!)

Plot: There's nothing like acting all reverse, and the same can be said for everyone here in Backwards-Opposite Town! But once the strange citizens of this crazy town discover someone who does everything forwards, they come to realize maybe their way of doing things might not be all that normal.
———————————-———————————
Part 3: Clay Daze!

Plot: Remember that one time when Blue and her friends turned to clay? Now imagine if the whole WORLD was made of clay and animated through the epic time-consuming technique of stop-motion. Of course they can still do everyday things, but how would life truly be unraveled for our plasticine pals? Let's find out through a little...Clay Daze!
———————————-———————————
BONUS Part: In Too Deep!

Plot: As a little bonus to end our impeccably crazy journey through The Night Light Zone, we finally get to see what the prime versions of Blue, Mailbox, Alex, and Cy-Blue are up to as they explore even more of the strange worlds the zone has to offer. And trust me, they're nothing like Storybook World at all!
———————————-———————————