Chapter 74: I Accidentally Fooled You

Start from the beginning

Heaving a long sigh, just when she was about to turn back and save the fatty who was stuck in-between the walls, the ground began to make crackling sounds, tearing open a hole that was a few meters long.

Zhu Yao reflexively hurriedly flew up using her sword, before she could even heave a sigh of relief, suddenly, a huge suction force caught her, and in the end, she was still sucked into the hole.

The hell, it should not have been like this.

Zhu Yao fell. A moment later, with a ‘pachi’ sound, she sprawled on her back. My waist, ow!

“You don’t have to bother, this Sovereign will definitely not accept you.” A clear and cool lotus-like voice sounded in her ears.

“Feng Yi!” Oh my mother, I finally found this mountain-top flower.

The woman who was currently meditating, opened her eyes, a hint of astonishment flashed past her cool face. “You?”

“It took me forever to find you.” Zhu Yao rubbed her painful waist. “I’m Soi Sauz, the Sect Master told me to inform you to head home for dinner! Ah, pui. He told me to save you.” She was used to saying it.

“You’re the new Elder of Beast-Taming Mountain?” Feng Yi asked.

Zhu Yao nodded. Hurry and give your thanks.

“You’re here to only waste your efforts.” Feng Yi clearly was not on track, forget about giving her thinks, she did not even cast her gaze at Zhu Yao. She really hated this master and disciple duo, what to do?

“Since I was able to find you, how could my efforts be wasted?” Speak clearly, hey. If I had known you did not want people to save you, I definitely wouldn’t have come.

“I say, umm, you… Sovereign, let us pack our stuffs, and leave as fast as possible!” The fatty was still stuck over there, you know.

Feng Yi frowned, as though she was a little unhappy with Zhu Yao’s casual tone. “Do you think that it’s that easy to leave and enter this place casually?” She cast a cold glare at Zhu Yao. “This place is filled with mechanism formations. If you’re not good at them, it’s hard to maneuver in this place.”

Mechanism formations? Is she talking about those picture-matching and picture puzzle games? You should not underestimate my IQ, after all, I did graduate from university.

“Not to mention those inscriptions all around which could absorb spiritual power. You’re basically unable to attack. Also…” Feng Yi pridefully swept her eyes at Zhu Yao, and then looked at the position behind her. “Even that ancient formation on that door is intricate and complicated, it’s impossible to bypass it.”

Zhu Yao turned and looked at that so-called ancient formation, the corner of her lips began to twitch.

Feng Yi once again closed her eyes, as though she was ridiculing Zhu Yao’s overconfidence. “Every single time Chen Yi comes over, that formation will always change. I have used the Five Ways Disable Art, yet, up til now, I still have yet to see through the essence of this formation. Unless you know of the Secret Arts of the Ancients, there’s basically no way of getting out.”

Zhu Yao heaved a sigh. “I do know of it, though!”

“What?” Feng Yi opened her eyes forcefully.

Zhu Yao gave a face as she stared at that door, she suddenly had the impulse to scratch the door.

Who couldn’t solve magic squares? A formation centered around additions and subtractions of the numbers inside the grid? I will spit soda water on your face, I tell you!