fire on the rooftop

Start from the beginning

You and Cheong-san stare at the door nervously.

"let's make this SOS better." You suggest after a couple of minutes.

Su-hyeok and Cheong-san walk off to talk whilst everyone else finds anything they can use for the SOS.

You glance over at Cheong-san talking to Su-hyeok.

"What happened? I thought Gwi-nam fell off the fourth floor." Cheong-san asks su-hyeok.

"yeah i threw him off." su-hyeok replies.

"So how did he manage to survive?"

"Maybe he doesn't die. He comes back to life."

"He's not a human or a zombie." cheong-san says, "Do you remember that girl in the teachers office?"

Su-hyeok remembers and nods his head.

"Yeah, she was weird." he replied.

"He's like her, isn't he?" Cheong-san asks.

"You could be right."

"Maybe Nam-ra is the same" Cheong-san says quietly.

"She'll be okay" Su-hyeok says looking briefly at Nam-ra before looking back at cheong-san.

"You can't guarantee that'll happen." cheong-san replies cautiously.

"We can't guarantee anything right now, can we? We don't even know if we're gonna live. Let's go make the SOS sign." Su-hyeok answers patting cheong-sans arm and walking past him.

"bare-su" cheong-san says turning around.

Su-hyeok turns around and faces him.

"What if it were Y/n? could you just abandon her?" he asks walking off to join the others.

Cheong-san stands there for a couple of minutes looking at you smile as you joke around with Dae-su. He sighs and walks over.

"Grab anything big and colourful" On-jo says to the group.

Everybody is hard at work trying to find anything that's suitable for the SOS sign.

After around ten minutes Joon-yeong climbs up a ladder onto a platform to see if the SOS sign is good enough.

"Careful." you say to joon-yeong

"How does it look?" Ji-min asks

Joon-yeong analyzes the SOS for a minute before giving suggestions.

"The O is too narrow" he starts off with.

You walk over with Dae-su and help him fix the O.

"And the S is way too short." Joon-yeong mentions, pointing towards which S he was talking about.

You all spent another five minutes on fixing the sign as Joon-yeong pointed out everything that needed to be fixed.