Part 4

Keigo POV

BAM

The door bursted open. A boy with scruffy short blonde hair and a black hat holding a pole pointed at us was standing there. And so was a boy with messy black hair and freckles, he also had a pole pointed at us.

"WHAT THE HELL..ARE YOU DOING WITH LUFFY YOU BIRD MOTHERFUCKER!" They yelled in sink. I was frozen. Who the hell are these guys!? Are they gonna attack me? What did I do?? Holy crap they sent that door flying so easily!! I'm dead already..I die without remembering anything?

"Oh! Sabo! Ace! Hi!!" Luffy seemed to know them..they still didn't lower their weapons or show any sign they wouldn't attack..they seriously were planning to kill me...tears built up in my eyes as I tried not to let them fall. 'Monsters can smell fear'.

Wait..where have I heard that before? Maybe it's-
My thoughts were cut off by the slightly louder one with curly raven locks and freckles spoke up to Luffy.

"Who the hell is he!? You know him, crybaby!?" He exclaimed and asked at the same time. Luffy tugged out his hat a bit and laughed.

"Shishishishi~" he had a wide smile on his face while the two taller boys were still ready to attack.

"Gramps said he's my brother~ shishishishishi~" he told them. His smile has only grown as before. The two boys paused. The blonde one dropped his pole in shock as the other let his guard down for a second, only a second though. He pegged the pole at Luffy boy it just bounced off. Causing him to laugh even more. I was petrified..HOLD ON ARE THEY TRYING TO HURT LUFFY TOO!?

After the pole bounced off his body the freckled one quickly ran up to him, punched him in the face then grabbed his collar successfully picking him off the ground, shaking him profusely.

"YOU LITTLE CRYBABY BRAT! YOU TRYING TO REPLACE ME AND SABO, HUH!? WE LEAVE YOU ALONE FOR FIVE MINUTES AND YOUR SHARING SAKE WITH BIRD FREAKS (ouch) AND RANDOM PEOPLE!?" He yelled. Poor Luffy looked like he was gonna vomit from all the shaking, especially since it's from his collar. His straw hat almost fell of a bunch of times but he stopped it. Hang on..THIS TALL GUY CALLED ME A BIRD FREAK!? A bird freak..AM I A BIRD FREAK!? Maybe..is that why the guys with guns pointed them at me? Maybe.. my thoughts were cut off by the blonde one speaking up. He seemed to get over his shocked faze and decided to try calm down the angry black haired monster.

"Hey now Ace..calm down? If what Luffy said is true then..they might be biological brothers? Is that right Luffy?" He said rather unsure but call for the most part. He kept glancing over at my frozen body as if he was ready to kill me if it was called for.

Since Luffy was now out of that shaking mess it was time for him to laugh..apparently. He was Laughing so loud it could rival the old man- I mean gramps. Well not quite..yeah Luffy's laugh stands no chance against gramps one.

"DUNNO! SHISHISHISHI~ Gramps just dropped him off and told me he was my brother! And your too! Shishishishi~" Luffy told them. His smile didn't seem to falter even once.

The boy I think is Ace glared for a second before talking.
His voice was way colder then before..

"So he's just a brat the old man dropped of to be babysat by Dadan?" This statement made my soul leave me body..HE JUST CALLED GRAMPS, OLD MAN! HOW IS HE NOT DEAD! I should warn him! Yes then he'll be nice.