Anderson had contacted Liam a couple days after the wedding and apologized for his sisters action, he had informed Liam that she was still with her human boyfriend so when Meg had asked him if she too could come to the wedding he thought it was to show her support. He promised that he would keep an eye on his sister and make sure that she didn't bother them again. When he had asked to speak to Maria, Liam informed him that she was with her boyfriend. Anderson took the news gracefully wishing Liam all the best before ending the call. 

Rayne walked out of the lounge room and made her way towards the kitchen where she knew Liam would be with his parents. His mother had taken it upon herself to take over on the cooking duties, while Page was busy helping Kane cope with the loss of both his parents as well as being Alpha. She walked in and found Liam sitting on a chair holding Hailey.

“Liam,” she said walking up to him. “Danny just told me the results are in.”

“Ok,” he said standing from his chair. “Are you sure you want to see them?” he asked her. “I mean it doesn’t matter to me either way.”

“I know, but Amy needs to know so she can move on. She won’t be able to do that if she thinks a piece of her son is in Hailey.”

“Yeah I know,” he said with a sigh.

They both made their way towards the medical room where Danny was inside already waiting. He held a large white envelope in his hands. As soon as Liam closed the door, he pulled the sheet of paper out of the envelope and passed it to Rayne. Rayne read what was written on it and handed it to Liam.

“Is it ok if I keep this?” Rayne asked Danny when Liam passed the slip of paper back to her.

“It’s yours,” he said.

She nodded her head and looked at Liam. “I will go and tell Amy,” she said.

“Do you want me to come with you, what if she attacks you?” he asked.

“I will be fine Liam,” she said. She walked over to him and gave him a quick kiss on his lips before kissing Hailey on the head. “I will be back soon,” she told him before walking out of the room.

She made her way outside of the pack house and began walking in the woods. She had told Kane and her mother about Amy when everything had settled down. Kane has sent patrols out to find her, but with her scent covered up they had no luck. She wasn’t sure if she would be able to find her to show her the slip of paper in her hand. But she figured if she just walked around in the woods long enough Amy would come to her.

She had no doubt that Amy was watching her. She would wait until she was sure that she was not being followed before she would show herself.

After forty minutes of just walking she finally appeared in front of Rayne. “Is that it?” she asked her looking down at the piece of paper that Rayne held I her hand.

“It is,” she said handing the piece of paper to Amy.

She watched as Amy stared at it for a moment, before a tear fell from her eye. “Well,” she said handing the piece of paper back to Rayne. “I guess that’s, that then. She isn’t his daughter.”

“I am sorry,” Rayne said softly. “That things turned out the way they did. I didn’t want to have to kill him, but I had to do it. I am sorry that you are hurting because of it.”

Amy nodded her head at Rayne. “I will be leaving now. You will never see me again,” she told Rayne before walking off.

Rayne stood there staring at the spot Amy had once been standing in. She let out a deep breath. It was over, Amy had been dealt with, the hunters had been killed, the pack was rebuilding. Life was carrying on. She turned back around and started walking towards the pack house.

Her life had not been easy, but she had made it. She had survived Marcus and everything he had done. She had lived through her sisters bullying and tormenting her. She had survived almost her whole pack turning against her. She had survived and she had managed to come out the other side with beautiful husband and a loving mate. Despite all the sadness she was feeling from losing so many people. She couldn’t help the smile that came to her lips. She had survived and she was happy.

====================================

Ok guys that it for book five, book six has just been posted http://www.wattpad.com/story/4804876-affliction-sbte-book-6 

Thank you everyone for reading my story, voting, commenting and fanning me. I really appreciate your support. You're all amazing :-)

I would also like to do a shout out and say hi to @AndrewMcCarrison Hi! :-)

Thanks again everyone :-D

wolflover2012