*connection construct*

You walk past the Hussle and bustle of monsters with your hand clutching onto Air's arm. You can hear his thudding footsteps waddling on slightly behind you. You weren't running or anything, it just looked like Air was still very iffy with walking. You giggle at this as you have never seen something so big and clumsy! You then notice he saw you giggling  at him and he pulled a what seemed to be a annoyed facial expression, you wonder if this was suppose to be threatening or cute as it was coming across as both. You then roll your eyes at his attempt of shooing you away from him. You then manage to get to a empty part on the Island, FINALLY!

 After all that walking you start to feel your legs begin to crumble under pressure, you then fall to your knee's due to exhaustion. You then look up at the Wubbox. His expression was kind of shocked. You then get  met with a large mechanical arm. Awe! . You grab onto the end of it and he manages to pull you up onto your feet with ease. 'Thank youu! That was kind.' You say in a somewhat soothing tone. 'Your welcome.' You hear a soft but static voice say. Your body freezes due to the shock. DID HE JUST SPEAK? you question to yourself. You then snap back into reality and muster up the only words one could say in such situations, 'D-Did you just speak?' You ask to make sure if it wasn't a person who passed by you trying to troll you. 'Nuh uh.' Air says while looking down at you as if he was slightly confused of what you were saying to him, or your reaction a few seconds ago. 'But...HOW?!' you then question him with a very shocked tone in your voice. You then look at the robot staring down at you, he seemed to be processing an answer for you. You wait for a few seconds patiently and then suddenly hear, 'Why not?' come from him. You are still shocked by the situation so even you yourself is trying to process such information, you then realise the answer ''Why not'' Isn't a very helpful reply to your question. So you just stay quiet for a bit. Gazing up at him.

Air Wubbox POV:

I'm still so confused. I seem to struggle forming my thoughts into actual conversation. The other monsters around me don't want to talk with me though, probably because they are all weirded out by me. Or scared? I gaze down at the one before me. They are staring up back at me, this is weird. I decide enough is enough. I bundle up the courage to break the silence, I then draw a breath and mumble 'I don't like the other guy. .that's why I kept running away' Why did I say that. It wasn't untrue but still. I then look down at the funny looking creature below me. They then took a step back away from me, Wait, DO THEY HATE ME? I could feel my code buffering going over all the possible outcomes for this. Processing. Processing. ERROR. I then felt something happen. My eyes felt funny and my voice box felt... Clogged? I then felt the pressure from my eyes release. My goggles were filling up with water? WHATS HAPPENING? I try to find words for this situation but no matter how hard I searched, The programming of my thought train was buffering. And I just stood there. Humiliated by myself.

Back to your POV:

 You gaze up at the robot before you. You then noticed that his green shaded goggles were starting to fill up with tears. Panicked. Not knowing how to deal with this situation you do what's in your natural instincts. You walk up to the crying piece of machinery you spread your arms  open and wrap them around his legs. But they you instantly withdraw and wince and your arms are met with the electrical current coursing through the robots huge body. 'AWH SHUCKS I JUST MAKE EVERYTHING WORSE!' He then blurts out, also accompanied with artificial sounding sobs. He then falls to his knee's and you could feel the ground around him and you shake with the impact. Despite your wounds you can't bare to see him like this for any longer. 

You then walk over to him again and spread your arms out like last time, the only difference was that you went to hug his chest, it was easier now that he was on the floor. You stay in this position for a bit, You felt his mechanical wings scratching your hands, but you ignored it and kept hugging, you started to hear him calm down, the gears inside of him aren't so loud now. You heard sniffling and then...PURRING? It was more of a buzz vibration than a purr but it sounded close to one. You felt your heart melt at this oddly cute noise coming from somebody this big. You stayed like this until something startled you. You drew yourself away slowly to see that the mechanical jaws to the opening of his chest are open, You look at his expression and it was more embarrassed than shocked. 

He then rubs the back of his helmeted head and awkwardly smiles. What is this supposed to mean you think to yourself.  You look back at the opened chest to notice a brightly coloured yellow orb, It was shining and sparkling and was the same colour as the electricity that coursed through his heavy artificial body. Now very curious and mesmerised by the beautiful orb that sat inside of him. You open your mouth to speak, 'What is this?' You question him. He then processes this and instantly replies back. 'Its my core, A lot like a heart really. I have no clue why I was programmed with this instalment.'  You gaze at him and then back at the core. Your brain then sparks with an urge, an idea. 

'Hey, uhm. What would happen if somebody was to touch it?' You question him, desperate for a response that's worth his process wait. 'I don't know, I haven't really tried anything like that..' You step forwards towards him, he was sitting down still so you had a perfect view of the glowing orb. You felt your gaze sparkling at this magnificent core! You start to picture the texture of it and how it even tastes! You look up at him again. He was just looking down at you with a soft smile.  You then muster up the courage to ask 'Can I maybe hold it? I'll put it back I promise!!' You then bat your eyelashes to reduce the chances of denial.  You see his face question for a second. But he then smiles and says 'Sure I don't see why not, but just please put it back after...' He says with a slightly hesitant tone.  But he still said yes, So you dive your hands into the opening of his chest and clutch your fingers onto the glowing orb. It was hard but had a very smooth but firm texture. You feel your fingers around on it to get a really good feel of the texture, You turn your head over to Air, who seemed oddly chill, Was this a massage or something? You then get a mean idea of punching it, to see what'd happen. You raise your fist to the core and give it a moderate punch. 'AHH! WHAT THE ****!!!!' You stopped to look at him, he had a swear filter built in? You giggle at his slightly dramatic and loud reaction. You then feel his stare on you, ah shit. You turn your gaze to him and see him frowning. 'Nuh uh.' He said before laying down on the floor.  The ground again rumbled with his movements. You steady yourself and decide to do something else. You run your tongue along to the top to see how it tastes. but the reaction you got was NOT what you were expecting. 'mmmmmhk~' You hear from his direction. It was the most least expected noise you'd think would come out of somebody like him. DID HE JUST MOAN? your head spins with many questions and your feelings swirl in your stomach, you look over at him and see him gasping a little. You then realise what you were doing all along. Unsure on how to feel about this, you keep your grip onto his now gleaming core.