24- A night to remember

Lucifer's pov

After dropping Anna at the cafe I drove towards my parents place. They just called me last night and asked me to come, its important they said. I already miss her, she carries a happy vibe around herself. I can't wait to see her again. She made my life better and beautiful, I have waited so long to have this life and I'm glad we already are living it. I just hope everything is fine at dad's place, they sounded worried.

I entered the house and saw mom dad along with maa and paa seated in the living room looking bothered and stressed. I cleared my throat to get thier attention and I got seated beside mom. She gave me water and I gulped it waiting for them to start. Dad started with seriousness evident in his voice, "we all want Anna's guardian family to be behind the bars as soon as possible" that made me look at all of them to confirm what he said. Their eyes held pain and vulnerability.

"Even I want the same dad, she have gone through a lot over there and they deserve to be punished but I want to discuss this with her before we take action. I think she is not yet ready to face this but I'll have this conversation with her once her exams are over. I don't want her to stress about this right now" everyone nodded their heads agreeing to what I said. We all know she have been strong for long but don't want her to be scared or worried about those people anymore.

"Everything else is planned if Savy is ready for this, lawyer will be hired and we will be the support she requires to go through this" said maa with heavy voice and teary eyes. I can't ever understand the pain she is feeling right now. "We will always be there for her no matter what dear" assured mom with a weak smile. I hope everything turns out better for our family. Our princess is back home and we all pledge to hold her firm this time.

A few minutes later Alex and Bella arrived with my nephews and niece. I spent some time with them as they are irresistible. We played and I tickled them a lot before saying my goodbyes and starting the drive back home. Meanwhile I called Anna, "hello are you home, or I need to pick you up?" she hastily replied, "no no just come home soon I'll be waiting" and hung up the call. I'm not worried as she sounded excited. I can't wait to see my baby and her enticing smile.

I reached home and hurried up the stairs as all the lights downstairs were off. I was curious too now and a bit excited too. As I slowly opened the door she was nowhere in sight. I closed the door behind me and called out to her and she replied, "sit down on the bed I'll be out in a minute" I obliged to her command and waited patiently. She came out after a few seconds and I was at a loss of words. The bedroom was dimly lit and her white lingerie set made her look like an angel in darkness. I slowly got up and went towards her.

She looked up and whispered, "take a seat baby" her voice was bold and authoritative. I sat down and she climbed up my lap, hugging me like a cute monkey. She looked directly in my eyes and initiated her first kiss. I poured all my heart in this kiss showing my love for her this side. She pulled away and asked seductively, "how do I look baby?" I replied without holding the lust in my voice, "you look extremely delicious baby." She squirmed in my grip and I saw my shy kitten for a second before she pulled my shirt open and threw it somewhere.

She pushed me back slowly on our bed and help me remove my pants and boxers. The process of undressing was painfully slow but I knew she did it intentionally to tease me. Suddenly she took a satin ribbon which I didn't noticed before and tied my hands to the headrest. She sat on my stomach and I can already feel her wetness through the thin, soft material she is wearing. I was too focused on her wetness when she attacked my neck with hard and wild kisses.

I grew more hard with every passing second. Her soft lips nibbled at my skin send shivers down my spine. I was shocked to see this side of my babygirl but let her continue her sweet torture until she stopped and held my length. She was driving me insane but I will wait for her to take actions. Slowly she kissed the tip of my length and started licking it while slowly stroking me. Her warm mouth made the groans and moans slip out of me. I saw her driving me to the edge and came soon in her mouth, "uuuggghhh Anna."

When I thought she was done she pulled out the drawer and got protection. Then she focused on making me wear it and that's when I lost all the control. "Please open my hands baby I want to feel you" she gave a sly smile and opened the strings. I instantly used my hands to remove the fabric that kept her hidden. I grabbed her full bosoms when she suddenly lined her entrance at the tip of my dick. I grabbed waist and she slowly pushed herself downwards. Her eyes rolled back and I flipped us over in that moment.

I thrusted deep inside her and she moaned my name loudly, "yes baby yesss fuck me please" that melodic voice was enough for me to fuck her brains out. I thrusted rough and deep into her while she made all kind of sexy voices. Her kitty tightened around my cock and I knew she will be coming any moment. I drove us to the edge and we came together. We catched our breaths and I landed on her. A few minutes later she murmured "I love you Lucy" that made my heart swell, "I love you more Anna."

I pulled myself out of her, threw the protection in the bin and cleaned her with a wet cloth. She was starting up at me with a lazy smile and that made me blush. I kept the cloth and went back to the bed, cuddling her firmly against me. With a content sigh I fell in a deep slumber.