Robin grinned at his daughter and felt a feeling of warmth fill him as she smiled back. She had her mother's smile.

. ˚◞♡ ⃗ 🕊*ೃ༄

Eventually, Robin left Caragan in peace. She leant against the cold stone, trying to remain calm. Staying calm, however, is exceptionally difficult when you've just been crying and your crush who had to hold you back from beating up another person is walking toward you.

"Hey," Tedros gave a small wave as he approached, his eyes holding a weary gaze. He had gotten changed, presumably in an attempt to rid Sophie's blood from his shirt, replacing his once blue waistcoat for one in a light gold, blue embroidery trailing the edges.

"Hey."

Carrie wasn't really in the mood to smile. The prince didn't say anything else to her and instead leaned against the wall beside her, his hand taking hers. It was a silent statement of support, one that Caragan eventually accepted as she leaned her head on his shoulder.

. ˚◞♡ ⃗ 🕊*ೃ༄

Tedros and Carrie stood next to each other in archery class, absentmindedly firing arrows as Tristan rambled to them about something (Neither of them was listening).

She wanted to run away from this stupid place. She wished she never came here, although it wasn't like she really had a choice. Stupid Sophie. Stupid school. She hated it here. Carrie could feel her thoughts enveloping her as she blankly stared at the ground. She picked up her bow.

She didn't even feel like doing this.

She held it up. The memories of yesterday filled her head. She couldn't focus. Everything felt so foggy and distant. Her hands shook slightly as she moved toward the target without ever really looking at the target.

"Carrie!"

Tedros' voice cut through her thoughts. She turned to him. He was smiling slightly, his eyes meeting her tired gaze.

"Your positioning's a bit wonky," He dropped his bow and walked over to Caragan. One hand gently landed on her waist and the other grabbed her forearm as he moved her slightly to the side. His touch lingered on her side as he stood back. It wasn't much but it was noticeable enough for both of them to blush slightly.

"There you go!" He said with a smile. His features were so warm, so happy. He was so pretty.

"Thanks," Carrie whispered.

Tedros lifted his hand to the back of his neck and laughed awkwardly as she continued to shoot "And you get on my back for my technique," he joked. He turned back toward the target, his eyes trained on the bullseye as he attempted to ignore the blush rising on his face when Caragan laughed. For a short time, everything was okay. Everything seemed back to normal. Just her and Tedros.

And now, Carrie was a bit more in the mood to smile.

But only for a short time.

"Heya, Teddy!"

Sophie.

. ˚◞♡ ⃗ 🕊*ೃ༄

Caragan had pretended not to hear the grating voice of the blonde but had laughed under her breath when she noticed the large bruise that lingered under her eye. Tedros on the other hand hadn't seemed to notice her yet and was still distracted by Caragan.

Sophie tapped him on the back. "Tedros!" She said in a sing-song voice, her eyes malicious despite her sweet smile.

"Hi." Tedros didn't really register that it was Sophie, his eyes glued to Caragan as he noticed her apparent discomfort. "Need something?"