0.1 . 𝐃𝐎𝐑𝐌𝐈𝐓𝐎𝐑𝐘

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

"His second best dorm would be Diasomnia." The mirror spoke out.

"Diasomnia huh.." Shinya muttered.

Vanrouge looked at him with a smile. "It's a pleasure to have you sorted into our dorm."

"Why thank you, bangs."

'Bangs' just chuckled at the nickname and directed his attention on the dorm leaders who were about to leave.

"Now that this is over with, all students of Heartslabyul get into a single file line and follow me." Riddle said before leaving the ceremony.

"Ugh..finally this is over." Savanaclaw's leader followed after Riddle.

Kalim smiles brightly at him. "I hope to you see soon!" He says before rushing off with his dorm mates following behind.

The other dorm heads and students besides Diasomnia have gone back to their dorms.

"Let's go now, the dorm head will be waiting for all of you," Vanrouge says.
▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

ARRIVING AT DIASOMNIA
.

The interior and exterior of this place are impressive. Vanrouge 'what even is his first name?' went to go find the infamous house warden which leaves him with a group of intimidating-looking people.

Among the first years, he spotted a male with green hair who was ranting about some "WAKASAMA!!" to another student in front of him.