Far Apart

Joey calls Daniel for the 5th time today. For each call, they talked about how it was where they were, then flirted for a bit. Joey was back in Boston on his book tour. And Daniel was back at Los Angeles where he usually is. " I love you Daniel, I'll see you soon" as Joey hangs up the phone. Daniel has been trying to throw a surprise party for Joey when he gets back. So far, everything is turning out great. They miss each other so much that they cant even focus on anything at the moment. Joey wishes that Daniel was here. But Daniel is too busy. Joey will be gone fore another 5 days, and Daniel still has plenty of time. He just misses Joey so much, he cant focus. As Daniel sat on the couch, he received another call from Joey. " Daniel, I can't even focus on anything right now, i think i may have to come home, i miss you so much" says Joey. " Joey, you dont have to do that. You're on tour, its a big moment Joey, but you gotta do what ya gotta do" Daniel replies. " Daniel, i have to, I'll be back home tomorrow by 4:30 p.m, be sure to pick me up at the airport, i love you so much" says Joey and hangs up the phone. Daniel soon realizes that he doesn't have much time before Joey gets back. So he gathers everything and hurries off to Joeys house.