Wait for me

Ranboo's journal entry 1

"Wait for me, I'll be back in no more than a year." This is what my fiancé said to me 3 years ago when he left to go to war, but that was before he supposedly died. No one has heard from him in  2 years, so everyone assumes he is dead. I don't believe that though. I have stayed loyal to him, awaiting his return. I've had many make advances on me. My Ex, Tubbo is one of those. He came knocking at my door one day, I denied him though, I love Tommy to much to do anything unfaithful. As days go by, I slowly start losing hope. Huh, there's a knock at the door, I guess I'll go answer it. That's it for my first entry I suppose. 

Ranboo POV 

I stand up from my seat at the desk and close my journal. I glance over to the clock, 1 am. Who could be knocking at this hour, especially in this rain. The knocking once again starts as I make my way to the door. Praying it's not some robber, I open the door and gasp. Standing in front of me is Tommy, sopping wet. "Tommy-?" He looks at me. "Yes, that's me love." I tackle him and wrap him in the largest hug that anyone has probably ever seen. I stay there for a few seconds, refusing to let go, scared that he may disappear again. "Can I come inside now?" He asks. "Oh, OH YES PLEASE COME INSIDE!" I pull him inside and shut the door. I run off to get a towel and I start drying his hair. As I do so, I notice many things that were not there before he left. His amazing blue eyes have become cloudy, and there are a few scars on his pale skin. Bot one thing is still the same, the small silver ring on his finger still remains there. I smile and ask, "Where were you?" "That's a story for later." He says. "Let's get you cozy and the you can tell me all about what happened, I mean you were missing for 2 years." We both laugh a little. I hand him some clothes to change into, and tell him to go take a hot shower. While he does that, I light the fireplace and gather many blankets. I sit down on the couch and wait. A couple minutes later I hear the restroom door unlock and footsteps to the living room. Tommy plops down on the couch and immediately rests his head on my shoulder. I rest my head on the top of his and Tommy yawns. "How about this, we get some rest now, and tomorrow you tell me exactly why you disappeared for 3 years?" Tommy yawns, "Mhm, anything for you." I blush snd slowly drift off to sleep with the sound of rain and a crackling fireplace in the backround. 

Silly little oneshot idea I had, I might do a part do depending on if you guys like this. Well, I haven't written anything substantial in like a month, and I haven't posted on this book since August, so I hope this isn't some poor writing. Hope you enjoyed!