Chapter 1...

"EraserHead, Presentation Micheal, and Izuku Midoriya, Please arrive to my office as soon as possible."

EraserHead, Present mic, and Izuku Midoriya were surprised they were being called to the office, Both teacher's thinking the same thing, 'Why be called to the office in the- wait probably more work... but if that's the case why has Midoriya been called to the office as well...' The student on the other hand, his mind was everywhere 'Oh no, no, no, no, no, am I in trouble? Did i do something wrong? Or even worse are my grade's dropping? This must be something bad, right? '.

As all walk down the hall's of UA, they unite in a line coming to a door with EraserHead, or better known as, Mr. Aizawa, to UA's student's,  As in the front took the credit of being in the front and Knocked on the Principals door, as soon as they heard a come in they entered through said door, Shota Aizawa going first, Hizashi Yamada, better known as Present Mic, second, And Izuku Midoriya, or, yet again, better known as deku or deku-kun, entered last.

"Take a seat please" They all sat down "What's the reason we have been called now, Nezu, cause if it's something stupid i'm gonna be more pissed off then i already am, as you have woken me up from my nap..." Aizawa exclaimed in quite a pissed tone" Believe me Aizawa, it is nothing stupid, you see, We have a mission for you... A frustratingly hard one at that... as why I have called you three here" Nezu say's as he put his paws out " Not to be rude, but why is Midoriya here if this is a mission? A frustratingly hard one at that? Did you mean to call someone else?" " No, in fact Midoriya, is a very important part of this mission. You see this mission, is the key to finding an illegal drug organization, Midoriya is important in this mission as most of these organizations facility's are well... connected to... well, various clubs and may i also add various illegal sex circle's, and Midoriya has to become part of these thing's, rest assured, you will be safe at all time's Midoriya" Nezu said the reassuring word's to Midoriya as he had seen Midoriya quiver in his seat.

"You will be accompanied by a spy device that will let us here the sound's and people around you, if thing's escalate to your disliking or the hero's, they will get in there and immediately save you, the reason why we need Midoriya in this part of the mission is the fact we need more information before raiding the facility's is because we don't know where all of them are" "H-how w-will I u-umm i-inform y-you i-i-if i-it has escalated t-to my d-disliking?" " The spying device has a small button that you can press twice if something of your disliking does come up" "o-ok..." "Neezuuuuuu, How is this gonna work? And when is we startinnnnn" Hizashi finally piped in as he wrapped his arm's around Aizawa's and Midoriya's shoulder's, with unsurprisingly, a humongous smile on his face. Nezu had finally decided to do what he needed to do and passed out the plan's for the mission, all the paper's saying the same thing on the front, in bold letter's said 'CHITSINE DRUG ORGANIZATION, TAKE DOWN PLAN AND OR MISSION' "This is the plan, the date we start the mission is on the last page, and i'd recommend reading it when you get home, oh! And also recommend packing as a  start of a mission never wait's and you don't wanna be late! Now continuing, the paper's also have the hero's that will help you protect Midoriya and evacuate the area, now run along you all are out and off so go home and rest and do as instructed."

They all left their seat's, bowed, and left the unsurprisingly spacious office. All going straight down one hall passing closet's, classroom's, and hallway's, each going down a hallway that either led to there office or classroom to gather their thing's. And each, when done assured the student's that they have been sent home, leaving the classroom and or office and heading to their dormitory's. Each put away their thing's sitting down at their desk with the said plan, reading the bold title once again. Opening to the first page, each started reading.

Page 1 

'You have been assigned to this mission to complete's various mission's in one whole mission. Each assigned a part in this mission. We have decided the three that know each other quite well.'

The page had gone on about how and why they were assigned.

Page 2

'All work will be covered all will be substituted by a professional or another student. As such papers and assignments such as tests and such will be excused until further notice or until student is back from healing and or mission as such.'

Page 2 had gone on about how the work for class that must be done by said three would be on hold until further notice of attendance

Page 3 

'The role's of each person in this mission are very important and, can not, be done by another in the group of three. There is multiple mission's in this mission, you will be given a paper for the next mission each time you complete part of this mission. Each person's role will be below.'

'MISSION 1 ROLE PLAN'

'Aizawa Shota: Bartender'

'Serve drink's and spy on member's of said organization'

'Yamada Hizashi: Bartender'

'Serve drink's and spy on member's of said organization and or start conversation. DO NOT MAKE WHAT YOUR DOING OBVIOUS.'

What surprised them most was the role of the young student...

'Midoriya Izuku: Stripper and server'

'Distract and spy, distract the people from realizing they are being spied on, will serve drink's as well.'

'This mission is not a simple one, please be careful with word's and sound's Etc.'

'DATE STARTING: 5/20'  

They all thought in unison ' it's the 19...WAIT IT'S THE 19'

Midoriya immediately left his seat and started packing. Aizawa decided he would take a nap before finishing packing. Mic decided to shower before packing.

All finished packing by 9:30pm as they wanted to get sleep that night before the mission, but little did they know this mission was quite not what it seemed...

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hi. Thank's. I'll try to have the next chapter out soon, but i'm pretty lazy lol. Anyway have a good day/night<333333333

~1048 words

~fwog with chez