Chapter II. The Winds Of Winter

Start from the beginning

Jon approaches us "Yes"

"Lord Lyonel Dondarrion my husband"

Jon stares at me "What?"

I to Lyonel "He is just surprised"

"I need you now" Jon grabs my hand and takes me away from Lyonel.

》》》》《《《《

Narrator POV

The Flayed Man banners come down. The Stark wolf's head flies over Winterfell once again.

Morgaena and Melisandre watch it happen from the covered walkway where Ned Stark once stood. If only she'd been able to see the truth of it earlier. Jon, the king she was meant to serve, confers with Tormund in the courtyard.

Morgaena says "Both of them were raised at the same time"

Melisandre says "They can not be both of them"

"I know but the prophecy is in high Valryian too and there no gender, Melisandre"

"You watch Lyanna and I watch Jon" Their prophecy was fulfilled.

》》》》《《《《

Lyanna POV

On the ground level, some Stark men bring in Rickon's body. Sansa is with them. Jon and I step over to Sansa and together we look at our dead brother.

I wipe his hair and cry in silence "I left everything behind me when I knew he is a prisoner to the Boltons, I brought a huge army for him, He is just a child"

Jon assures me.

》》》》《《《《

Narrator POV

In the shadows of the archway, Davos watches Melisandre go. He's sitting on a truth so horrible he can barely bring himself to believe it.

But he has the evidence in his hand: the charred wooden stag. He grips it tight and walks away himself.

》》》》《《《《

Lyanna POV

In the courtyard, Jon turns to his men "We're going to bury my brother in the crypt, next to my father."

We watch the men take Rickon's body away. Sansa turns to Jon, Her mind is not on Rickon anymore "Where is he?"

I say "In Kennels" Sansa walks off and Jon gives me a look "What?"

Jon asks "Has Jaime Lannister died?"

"No, he is alive, Why?"

"You married, What meaning of this???"

"Long story and we have a lot of days to talk and to tell each other our stories"

》》》》《《《《

Narrator POV

In Driftmark, the living hall. Kenna Hightower, Ayala Stone, Greer Velaryon, Larissa Targaryen and Rhea Targaryen. Greer stands in front of the mirror watching her belly.

 Greer stands in front of the mirror watching her belly