Everyone sat in their seats listening and frowning as they still didn't know what happened in Bahrain. Melinda looked out the window with a small smile as she continued driving, following the male's van.

"Then, we join this team and I meet Aaron. He is patient with me and he lets me be myself. I've never had someone like that before, so I was terrified also when I got my powers, I was scared he would leave me when he found out. He didn't and I couldn't have been any happier." Melinda finished

"I wonder what life would be like if you and Hotch never got together." Penelope comments

"I think they would get together eventually but they would take a very long time to get together." JJ replied

"They took a long time from the start!" Daisy reminds her

Melinda shook her head, "We're not as expressive as you and Reid are, Daisy."

Daisy sighed, "No you two aren't, but it shows that you two are so much alike then you and Andrew were."

Melinda smiled before turning the radio up as the car filled with silence then smirked as a idea came into her head. She twisted the wheel as she went into the lane next to the males car. She rolled Emily's window down as she slowed down when she got next to the car, getting Aaron's attention. He rolled down his window and nodded at her in greeting, before she smirked and sped up as she gave him a wave before she switched to the lane in front of him. He smiled and shook his head at her as he rolled the window back up as the guys laughed.

"She's something else." Derek comments

"She is." Aaron sighed

Novice Agent

The cars parked side by side as everyone got out to stretch their legs and bring stuff into the hotel. Spencer took Charlotte from Daisy as she picked up the diaper bag and cooed at the baby as she played with her dad's hair. Will wrapped an arm around JJ's shoulder as Henry held onto his mom's hand. When Jack was unbuckled, he immediately ran around his father and to his mother figure. Melinda hadn't even open the car door before he was in front of her, grabbing her hand in his. She smiled at him as she knelt down in front of him, while Aaron made his way over to them.

"You excited?" Melinda asked

Jack nodded, "Yes!"

Melinda hummed, "Well, I'm gonna need a strong man to help carry my bags to the room."

"I'll do it!" Jack tells her

He ran to the trunk and grabbed her bag from the trunk almost causing a mess of bags on the ground if Derek didn't catch them. He chuckled as Jack ran back over to his dad and mother figure. Aaron walked over to his girlfriend and kissed her cheek before looking at her with a smirk.

"Really?" Aaron asked

Melinda knew he was referring to what she did on the road earlier and smiled. She also thought it was because of what she made Jack do just a moment ago.

Melinda smirked, "I don't know what you're referring to. Be a little more specific."

She leaned against the car, crossing her arms, as she waited for him to specify on what he was referring to. Aaron chuckled as he stalked closer to her, making him stand between her legs.

"The thing you did on the road earlier. Was that really necessary?" Aaron asked

Melinda shrugged, "It was fun!"

He chuckled and moved hair behind her ears as he leaned in to kiss her. Their lips were close to connect when a beach ball was thrown at them. They jumped apart as they looked in the direction of the team to see David smirking.

"Save it for the hotel room!" David called out

Melinda grabbed the ball and threw it gently back towards the team as Derek caught it. Aaron wrapped his arm around Melinda as Daisy began coming up with a plan for today.

"Alright! We go to the hotel and unpack then we go out for dinner!" Daisy announced

"Seems great to me!" Will replied

Everyone agreed and Daisy smiled as she left to get the hotel room keys for the rooms. She soon came out with the key cards for several rooms.

"So, I thought that the couple's could have a room to themselves and the singles share a room." Daisy explained

Daisy handed Spencer a key card to the room he, her, and Charlotte are gonna share. Then, she handed Aaron a key card for him, Melinda, and Jack to share. Next, she handed Will a key card for him, JJ, and Henry. Next, she handed Emily a key card for herself and Penelope then finally, another for Derek and David.

"Let's get moving!" JJ tells them all

Everyone grabbed what they needed and headed into the hotel to their rooms. Henry and Jack ran ahead to find the rooms as everyone stayed back, walking. Henry jumped up and down when he found the room and pointed at it.

"Found it!" Henry called out

JJ and Will laughed at their son as they made their way to the room and opened it. JJ waved at the others in the group before closing the door. Jack continued to run ahead before he found the room and pointed at it.

"Found it, buddy?" Aaron asked

Jack smiled with a nod as Melinda took the key card from her boyfriend and opened the door. Aaron gave the group a small smile before closing the door. Everyone eventually found their rooms and began to prepare for dinner. They headed to a restaurant and sat down as they waited for a waiter to come to the big table for them.

"I'm so excited! This is probably the only chance we have at a vacation!" Penelope tells them giddy

"I'm excited too! It's been a long time since I've been to a beach." Derek replied

"Same." Emily, JJ, and Daisy agreed in unison

The three looked at each other weirdly, before they start laughing at the thought they talked at the same time, and said the same thing. A waitress walked over and smiled at Spencer very flirtatiously, before pulling a notepad out of her apron. Spencer was oblivious to the flirty look, but everyone wasn't, especially Daisy. Daisy glared at her and showed the engagement ring on her finger, making the waitress' eyes widen before stopping the look. They gave their drink orders and when the waitress walked away, Spencer looked at his fiance with a look of curiosity.

"Why did you glare at her and show her your ring?" Spencer asked

Daisy frowned, "You didn't notice the way she was looking at you?"

Spencer shook his head, "No! How was she looking at me?"

"She was trying to flirt with you, S!" Daisy tells him

"Oh! I must've didn't pay attention because I was staring at my beautiful fiance." Spencer replied

Daisy blushed before kissing his cheek as Melinda smiled at how her daughter and fiance are. She was glad that she wasn't marrying any of her ex boyfriends and she didn't hate Spencer. They ate dinner and went back to the hotel to get some sleep so they can have the energy they need for the beach tomorrow.

2050 words