when the love finally starts

Start from the beginning

Seeing him awake, you suddenly realized that maybe it was more than an hour, because Xiao didn't have an early morning class like you today.

Alhaitham sensed the worry coming off of you and he looked at his phone, his eyes widening- along with everyone else's as they looked at his phone too- to see the time was 9:33 AM.

The test was in 27 minutes and none of them were ready.

Everyone sprung up, Alhaitham helping you gather all your sprawled out notes and Xiao could only laugh, munching on the delicious donut that he took pride in stealing from you.

"Parking lot, my car, 10 minutes." Alhaitham said before rushing out and back to his apartment room, not caring the impact of the door swinging open and slamming definitely woke up Kaveh as he ran to his bedroom to throw on whatever he can, not even caring to look nice.

It was a test, who's gonna care?

(you certainly wouldn't since it's alhaitham 😻)

You all kept to his words, the rest of you rushing to the parking lot right at 9:37.

"You have a jeep?" He turned to look at your astonished face, eyes practically glowing (don't ask I love jeeps for some unknown reason and it's a silver jeep patriot to be exact 😻)

"I can afford a nice car but not a nice apartment somehow." He chuckled, turning on the car, seeing you adjust yourself in the passenger seat while Cyno sat in the back.

"What about Kaveh? Doesn't he have a morning class?"

Alhaitham turned to him and smirked- a devious one at that- while also currently backing up to take the car out of the parking spot. "I'm sure he'll wake up on his own."

"You're so rude." You scoffed, him glancing at you to catch the smile on your face when you laughed along with the scoff.

"And what are you and your pretty little face gonna do 'bout it?"

He waited for a response, but all that came back was silence. He assumed he won the argument that hasn't even started; a smirk growing on his face. However, when we looked up at the mirror, all he could see was a shocked face from Cyno?

"What?" He asked.

"You just called Y/N pretty."

He looked to his side to watch you laugh with a surprised face. "First compliment I've ever gotten from you, pretty boy."

He didn't notice the way your face was slowly becoming red, and he hoped that you didn't notice that his face was also becoming red.

"I meant petty!" He immediately turned his head away from the two of you so you and Cyno wouldn't see the blush rising to his face.

"But I mean it's not that you're not pretty- like you are! Okay now I just sound weird- like, I can't say you're pretty 'cuz I don't like you, but wait that's like calling you ugly- AND YOU'RE NOT UGLY! You're- you're- above average! Yeah!"

It was silent for the next few seconds until Cyno and you burst out laughing at his attempt at trying not to be rude. You thought that it was honestly...adorable.

"Whatever." He scoffed, returning his focus back to the road and trying to ignore how cute your laughs wer- what the fuck is going on with him?!

Whatever, he just needed to get you all to the Akademiya in time.

And he did, getting you all there just five minutes before the test were to start. You and Cyno ran out while he was still parking, but you the two of you were nice enough to wait for him.