The next day

So, all night, me and Mikey were texting. We probally got an hour of sleep, to no sleep at all. I walked outside to my bus stop, to see Mikey waiting for me at my door with flowers. I was so shocked. "Bella, I know I just met you yesterday, but I really, really like you. Would you go on a date with me?" I could feel myself blushing, hard.
"I'd love to go on a date with you, but only under one condition."
"Well, what is it?" He asked nervously.
"That it'll be fun." Mikey looked extremely relifed.
"I'm the king of fun." He said. We started waking to the bus and he stopped me and said, "So Bella, what do you think about skipping school for a date. Right now." I was nervous because I've never skipped school before, but, I had him make sure that the date was going to be fun. And, what's not more fun than skipping school to go on a date?
"Well of course I'll go right now! I have a huge social studies test that I did not study for. But anyways, where would we go?" The social studies test was not the only reason that I decided to go with Mikey. I think I'm starting to really like this kid.
"Where ever you want. We could order a pizza and watch Netflix in my room all day, go get something to eat, and lots of other things. But, I want you to choose."
"Well, all those things sound good, but I think I would choose pizza and Netflix." We headed to Mikey's house, orderd a pizza, and watched Netflix and cuddled the rest of the day. And even fell asleep. I woke up to my phone ringing, and me and Mikey laying together in his bed, it was such a tight cuddle that if I moved, Mikey would wake up. And plus, I did not want to move. I answerd the phone and it was my dad, I was whispering so I wouldn't wake Mikey. He wonderd why I was whispering, and I just told him I was at the library. Phew, that was close. I turned around so I could see Mikey's face, and he just woke up. He immediately smiled at me, and I smiled back. He gave me his black nike sweatshirt, which was really warm, and we both fell back asleep. I woke up first again, and looked at the time, and it was 2:30. We get out of school by 2:15, and I'm usually home by 2:20, so I had to sprint home. I found a way to get out of Mikey's arms and leave a note on his door without waking him up. The note said, 'I had to go, but text me when you wake up.' With a smiley face at the end. A few hours later I got a text from Mikey.