Chapter One ; Public Announcement

Start from the beginning

3,688,326 likessafiya Catch me on @alltalkwithmanoucheca 🖤View all 13,763 commentsalltalkwithmanoucheca 💣💣💣💣

3,688,326 likes
safiya Catch me on @alltalkwithmanoucheca 🖤
View all 13,763 comments
alltalkwithmanoucheca 💣💣💣💣

"Ladies and gentlemen, please, welcome WWE Superstar Safiya Summer!" Manoucheca announced.

Escapism by RAYE & 070 Shake began playing as I came out from behind the curtains. I waved as I walked up the small pathway.

As the crowds of people were screaming in all directions, I made my way to the stage.

"Hi!" Manoucheca exclaimed as she hugged me.

"Hi," I said as I hugged her back.

"So look at you, a mother," Manoucheca said as we took our seats on the couch.

"I know," I said.

"That's how long it's been since I've seen you," Manoucheca said.

"It's been this long since you've seen me. I think the last time we physically saw each other was last year at Reza's birthday party," I told Manoucheca.

"Yeah, it's been that long," Manoucheca agreed.

"Yeah," I said as I repositions myself on the couch.

"Congratulations on revealing your baby girl, Saoirse. Such a pretty name. What inspired you to pick that name?" Manoucheca asked me.

"My grandmother named her. She has been naming all of the children in our family for years, so I had her pick it," I answered with a smile.

"Granny did a good job. Did she name you as well?" Manoucheca asked me.

I nod.

"Yes, she did," I answered.

"Now what made you reveal your daughter on Instagram after keeping your pregnancy a secret?" Manoucheca asked as a picture of Saoirse and I pop up on the big screen.

"You know I don't have a reason other than I was ready to share her with the world," I reply.

"How did you keep it a secret?" Manoucheca asked.

"I kept news of my new baby so private that I hadn't even told everyone in my inner circle. Like, people who knew were people that were with me almost every day. I stayed home throughout my pregnancy, especially toward the end," I explained.

"Why was your pregnancy kept a secret?" Manoucheca asked.

"I think, to protect my safety, the baby, and have that just be a private moment, you know. I didn't want to stress," I answered.

"Your pregnancy was peaceful, correct?" Manoucheca asked.

I nod.

"It was amazing and peaceful. I felt like a princess, everyone was so attentive to my needs," I answered.