Chapter One ; Public Announcement

Começar do início

WWE Superstar Sphinx reveals that she secretly welcomed a baby girl on Instagram this morning.

"Okay, baby girl, looks like we're trending," I spoke out to my daughter Saoirse as I scrolled through social media and saw how people reacted to me revealing my daughter. I brushed against her cheek.

Saoirse did not care about social media's reaction, she was busy watching her show, Cocomelon. I started taking pictures of her when Joe walked into the living room.

"I thought we agreed to wait," Joe said.

I rolled my eyes.

"No, you wanted to wait," I corrected him.

Joe sighs before taking a seat next to me on the couch.

"New nails?" Joe asked her as he stared at my hands that were resting on my lap.

I wiggled my colorful acrylics toward him.

"You like them?" I replied

Joe nodded.

"They would look even better with that ring Galina and I got you," Joe said.

I rolled my eyes.

"I told y'all, I'm not doing that sister wives shit with y'all. Find somebody else to do it," I said.

Joe scoffed as he scooted closer to me.

"You're the only one we want, Safiya," Joe said.

I sighed, shaking my head. This whole sister wives thing had my head spinning. After I learned that Galina and Joe liked dating women together and wanted to be in a relationship with me. I almost regretted not having an abortion to get away from their weird asses.

They were constantly dropping hints and Galina did her best to educate me on why polygamy would be beneficial for me, yet it seemed like the worse thing I could ever be involved in.

And Joe didn't make it any better. Motherfucker came over whenever he pleased and treated me like I was his second wife. Whatever he brought for Galina, he brought for me. Galina did the same. I constantly uttered a profanity at them out but they just ignored me.

"I swear y'all need to be in jail or something. It's illegal!" I exclaimed.

"And yet people are still doing it," Joe said, rubbing his face.

"I'm not about to keep having this conversation with you, Joe," I said, moving on from the topic.

"You'll accept it soon enough," He said, looking at me like he had me figured out.

"Not likely," I said.

instagram