"It was the boogeyman."

"How could this happen? He was already dead, did this evil force revive him somehow?" - Allyson started throwing questions at Laurie, panicking at the thought if Corey was going for either one of them or both.

"Allyson, please.. we need to ask ourselves right now how to protect us against Corey, we don't know how this evil force works and if he acts the same as Michael or not." - Laurie stated, her heart beating faster and faster, coming to a halt.

Allyson stopped as well after noticing Laurie needing a break, being exhausted from running around the block.

"We should get back to our house, to see if Corey might still be there, I'll give a call to the police about him." - Allyson suggested, reaching out a hand, helping her grandmother up on her feet.

They went on with their way, heading back to the house, grabbing what they could to protect themselves after informing the police, waiting for help.

- cut to Corey -

He didn't follow Laurie nor Allyson, grabbing ammuntion from the dead deputy's belt. Corey made his way up to the Strode house, heading inside to see if he could find any weapons, like knifes.

Corey looked at the kitchen counter, observing the knifes that impaled Michael's hands shortly before Michael was knocked out by his bloodloss and brought to the junkyard (you already know what happened next). Of course he didn't know why they were there, deciding on grabbing one of the knifes, pulling it out of the wooden kitchen counter.

He proceeded on walking trough the house, coming to a halt in the hallway, staring at the bloodstain he was laying in deceased just an hour ago. Suddenly hearing footsteps outside, he backed off, hiding in the shadows of the Strode's home.

- cut to Laurie & Allyson -

"He could be in there, so be quiet." - Laurie whispering, doing the 'shh' gesture to Allyson, Allyson nodding back.

They both already went back to the police car, grabbing the shotgun that was stored in the trunk. Laurie had about 4 shells to shoot, having 2 for now and 2 in reserve, she had to be careful as she didn't know how Corey would adapt to his new abilities.

Allyson kept guard at the front door, desperately waiting for the police to arrive. She thought about the events of the past days and weeks, lost in her thoughts she remembered Corey, the awkward yet charming boy her grandmother got her together with by bringing him to the hospital. He is forever gone by now.

Laurie went along the walls of the hallway, trying to make out any figure maybe standing there. Corey made a floorboard creek, having her back up, loading up her shotgun, holding it, aiming at the corner around the stairs.

 Corey made a floorboard creek, having her back up, loading up her shotgun, holding it, aiming at the corner around the stairs

(for some visual help bcs I can't perfectly describe it)

She backed up trough the frontdoor, still holding the shotgun up. Corey now stood at the corner, only showing half his body, staring at Laurie and Allyson, just like Michael did from behind the bushes in '78.

"I think I can hear the police sirens..!" - Allyson shouted relieved, still terrified and full of adrenaline.

"Allyson, be careful, he's in there." - Laurie sighed as Allyson stepped besides her, looking at Corey as he dissapeared in the shadows again.

* The police cars drove up to the Strode house, coming to a halt, rushing out with handguns and shotguns, positioning themselves infront and around the house. The frame goes over to the front door, peeking inside the dark hallway, staring at the blood stain on the floor *

"I give engagement on shooting the suspect, I repeat, shoot the suspect. " - the deputy stated into his walkie talkie.

"Mrs. Strode, Ms. Nelson, please step off of the front poarch. " - the deputy instructed them on doing.

Laurie wouldn't show her back to the front door, scared that Corey might try anything on either of them.

Allyson carefully backed off from the door as well.

"Deputy Hoss's the name, good evening ma'am." - deputy Hoss greeted them, telling them to stay put, rushing up to the house. (please tell me anyone gets the reference)

Both of them watched and listened to what was happening around the house, only able to peek at the front door from far away. Laurie insisted on helping, which Allyson held her off of.

"They don't know what they're dealing with! I killed Michael this night, so I'll do the same to Corey!" - Laurie exclaimed, pulling her arm out of her granddaughters grip.

"Please don't, can't he be saved..?" - Allyson cried out, dropping to her knees, trying to calm herself from a mental breakdown, not even knowing what she was talking about.

"Allyson, the evil consumed him, there's no cure to save him in this world." - Laurie huffed, leaving her granddaughter behind by the police cars, walking up to the Strode house.

* shots were heard inside, yelling and screaming from different men's voices *

- cut to Corey (few minutes prior) -

They surrounded him, he was trapped inside the house, with no way of escape possible. Except for slaughtering them all, one by one.

"Corey, get out of the house, this evil shape bullshit has to stop right now!" - a deputy's voice was heard from behind the back door.

Corey  walked up to the back door, peeking outside the window installed inside the back door, watching the deputy in silence.

* The unknown deputy turned on his flashlight, aiming it up to the window, the frame zooming out, watching as Corey hid besides the back door again *

"No suspect in clear line of sight, should I engage structure?" - The deputy stated into his walkie talkie, receiving a clear 'no' from officer Hoss. He became unsatisfied, as he tried to break his codex he swore on when becoming a police deputy, heading up to the back door.

Corey stood still, making no noise whatsoever as he started to understand the stalking aspect of the evil he received.

* The deputy slowly turned the doorknob, the frame showing Corey raising his knife, the weapon he was holding reflecting on the moonlight *

frame fades black

________

See ya laterrrr alligatorrrr..