The Crew's Reaction

As Usopp, Chopper were screaming, Franky was in his signature pose, screaming "SUUUUUPER!" as Zoro, Jinbe, and Brook were holding back Sanji from killing his captain, while Robin was just in a state of shock, but was hiding it very well with her giggles and poker face.

And Nami.........

She was just as red as the Spy's $10,000 Crabbemarché jacket, and she was the most shaken up; she couldn't believe that her dumbass captain was in love with her. She sighed and stood up, which got the attention of the crew, as she grabbed Luffy and brought him with her, dragging him by his rubber cheek.

"Ow-Ow-OW!" he yelled as Nami dragged him into the women's quarters, when she finally got up the stairs and into the room, as she closed the door and locked it, she threw him on the ground, and got on her bed, palms on her face, and let out a big sigh.

"Luffy......" She muttered, "Do you have any idea of what the hell you just said?" she said in the same low tone. "Well, Usopp dared me to tell him who I loved, so I di-" Luffy was saying before he was cut off by Nami "Luffy, I now know you know what love is" She said pointing at him, "But you can't just say that in front of everyone Luffy" She said, and as she finished she thought (Wait, he said it in front of-) she didn't even finish the thought as she held up her fist and beat him to a pulp.....

The screams were heard by the whole ship, who all looked like they were about to shit themselves, even Sanji.

She finally stopped and looked at Luffy again, "Luffy....." she muttered, not knowing what to think.... (I mean, he'd have everything a girl could love if he wasn't such an idiot, eh, nobody's perfect.) she thought to herself with a tiny grin, but then another thought came (But what if we did get together, what if somebody took me away from him, and used me to hurt him, he's too stupid to just leave me.....) she thought, with her face going from a noticeable grin, to a frown.

"Luffy, please leave now...." she said to him quietly. Luffy stared at her for a while until he said...

"Nah!" he said with a grin, surprising Nami, "W-what?" she replied back with a confused look on her face. "You should know already Nami, I'm never going to leave you while you look so sad" he said as scooting closer to her, little did he know, that phrase just melted her heart. as she stared at him, "You know..... Maybe you can stay here longer" She said with a smile that made Luffy's heart skip a beat.

"Luffy" she said as her voice kept fading into an comforting silence, as they stared at each other, but right as she was going to say something, Luffy remembering what she said, he jumped into her, giving her a hug, "Thank you for letting me stay, Shishishishi!" he said while looking up at her.

The hug lasted a long time, close to a minute, but was ended as Luffy heard the smell of meat, as he jumped up from her bed, "Let's go Nami!" he said with his big grin, which made her release a little giggle.

"You know, maybe his idiocy isn't so bad after all" she said to herself as she got up to leave.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------Things are getting interesting now huh? :D

ask for more if you want more (as always)

hope you enjoyed