Chapter 4

D.O's Pov

As I'm going to the Office, I can hear girls shouting from the Alley, I run fastly to the place and look who's shouting.

"Hey,your such a flirty brat, get away from our D.O"I heared one girl shouted.As I was near the place I heared a Loud Slam coming from that place, so i run as fast as I can until I can see some girls beaten up Taeyeon-ah. I run and covered Taeyeon so she will not hurt anymore, They hit me harder so I shout in pain they caused. As they stop hitting me, I can see their faces are in shocked.

"M-m-mr D-do?" One of the that holding a baseball bat says.As she says that words I can see two security guards running in our way.I can feel my body became weaker and my sight become blurd. My eyes are going to shut until it closed already.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

As I open my eyes, i can see my friends sitting in the couch. I can smell the odor of alcohol everywhere. I'm in a unfamilliar room.

"Where Am i?"I managed to say,but i can feel my body hurts.As I say that phrase, I can see them walked to me with worried faces.

"Are you okay Kyungie, Is there something wrong?"Baekhyun asked worriedly.

"Where Am I?"I asked them again.

"You're in the hospital,Kyungie."Lay said calmly as he rub his thumb in my cheeks.

"Why, what happen?"I asked in a confuse tone, I don't remember what happen to me and why i am here.

"You're beaten up by the girls last week." Xiumin said as he stand beside my bed.

"B-but why? Why they beaten me up, did I do something wrong?"I asked, confusion eats me.

"You're not supposed to beaten up but you managed to protect Taeyeon and all of this happen."Lay said, what! I don't remember what happen. Aish! Okay, okay.

"How long I am here.?"I asked them but they just looked each others Faces."hey! Answer me!"I shouted and I can feel my heart hurts.

"Since last week,Soo. You're still concious in 6 days."The voice said from the back, i knew that voice, i know who it is.

"Jongin?"I asked as he came in front of me.

"You stay in this hospital in 6 days already, Can you remember what happen"He asked in a worried tone.

"No."I answered

"Oh, He bring you here, and he never leave you even you're still unconcious."Jongdae said as he tap Jongin's shoulder.

"Really ?" I asked, i can see Jongin blushed.why is he always blushing when i'm around?"Jongin may I ask you, Do you loved me jongin?"I asked and their faced turned to shocked

Jongin's Pov

Do you loved me Jongin?

That question echoed in my mind, i looked at Soo's friends and they're still shocked

"Why would you even asked that Kyungie!"Baekhyun said in half yelled

"Nothing, I've just figured it out cause I can feel it."He answered and all of us focus on him.

"He have girlfriend Kyungie, and it's Krystal."Lay said in lazy tone, as always.

"No he hadn't."Kyungsoo said and smile plastered in his face

"What! How did you know? You only know each other last week right?"Jongdae asked in confuse look.

"Y-yes, we only know each other last week but he is the one who comforted me since the day I broke up with Krystal."I said in slightly stuttering because of nervous.

"What!"They all shouted, I can sense that it's because of shocked I think? Then I glanced at Kyungsoo who is just smiling at them.

"Good catch up Jongin."he said as he winked at me. I can feel my body became hotter. I glanced at Baekhyun who is glaring at us right now.

"So do you loved him Jongin?"Baekhyun asked me and Soo's friends focus to me.

"Don't answer him Jongin."Soo said as he winked in me again. "Ya! i'm just joking."he said and burst into laughing. All of us watch him laughing, after a minute of laughing, he fainted and all us worried.

"Hey, what happen? Are you okay?"Baekhyun asked in a worried face and tone

"I-i-i ca-can't br-breath Baekhyun-ah." He said as he breath unevenly.

"Call the doctor Jongdae-ah!"Lay said as he get some water and give it to D.O. all of us became worried because of what happen to D.O.

After the doctor checked how D.O is he stand up and faces us.

"He is Okay, he can't breath because of too much laughing."The doctor said and we all sigh in relieve.

"Oh by the way, he can go home tomorrow, i'll just call Mr.Seungsoo to inform him what happen."The doctor said.

Kyungsoo won't pay the bills anymore because their family is one of the owner of this hospital, reach kid right? But I don't love him because of his treasures or money, i just love because i like what he is.

------
New update guys !! I know all you want .. Sorry for the late late late update..

Gomawo