Chapter 707: Only one answer (5)

Începe de la început

A person was observing them while stealthily covered by the robe.

It was obvious who would have done that.

Alberu Crossman. It must have been the crown prince.

Rosalyn thought not about the present Alberu but the Alberu of the past as she continued speaking.

"Two days later. We will go see his highness."

Tasha's head tilted to the side.

"Why should I trust you?"

"Don't trust me, trust your superior."

'Mm.'

Tasha held back a groan at Rosalyn's stern response.

'I only said that the palace was looking for them.'

However, the woman in front of her seemed to know who she worked for. Rosalyn seemed to have read Tasha's thoughts as she calmly continued speaking.

"The future of the Roan Kingdom will take my words as a promise."

Tasha barely held herself back from sighing.

How did this woman know that she was connected to the crown prince?

'Did Mary tell her? That's not it. Mary doesn't know about the relationship between the crown prince and the Dark Elves yet.'

She only knew that the Dark Elves left every so often to work in the Roan Kingdom.

Rosalyn pointed to the now lit up video communication device.

"Your superior seems to have already figured out who I am. He will know that I will not be lying about this."

Cale now had his arms crossed as he looked at Rosalyn with an odd gaze.

'Yes. This is Rosalyn.'

She was the bold yet rational mage. There was no better way to describe Rosalyn.

Even if it was an illusion, Rosalyn was able to treat Tasha as if they were strangers without having any issues.

Rosalyn said one more thing to Tasha, who seemed to be thinking about a lot of things.

"I am not stupid enough to put the Breck Kingdom in danger."

'Why is she suddenly mentioning the Breck Kingdom?'

Tasha found it odd that the mage in front of her mentioned the Breck Kingdom. She then suddenly recalled the list of important figures on the Western continent that she had memorized to help Alberu.

A red-haired woman.

There was one person. She could only remember one person who fit that description.

She had never seen that woman in person, but that person was extremely closely related to the Breck Kingdom.

"No way-"

The moment Tasha's shaky voice flowed out of her mouth...

"Also, please trust Miss Mary."

Rosalyn mentioned Mary. Tasha's chaotic mind instantly calmed down and her eyes clouded over.

Rosalyn was looking past Tasha's shoulder at Mary. Her gaze had warmth behind them, completely different from the coldness that Tasha had seen until now.

"We do not leave our friends alone to fend for themselves. Miss Mary is going back to her family right now, but we will go to see her again. Isn't that right, Miss Mary?"

Mary slowly nodded her head.

"See you in two days."

"Sounds great. See you later."