Part 1

3rd's P.O.V.

A girl, no less that 16 years of age was running from the person who she held dear to her heart. She loves the guy but he didn't love her back.

She gave herself up and gave him everything but the one he sees isn't her but someone else.

She bears his child but never told. She faces the challenges for the child alone but is she really alone? Of course not. She has her friends and family with her.

She loved, got hurt, and gave birth. The story is about Rose Cinderella.
____________________________________

"Hydel, sweetheart, wake up" Rose said as she tries to wake her son up. "You're going to meet your teacher today."

Hydel Cinderella, the son of Rose Cinderella from her first love, Hawk Snowwhite. He is a jolly three year old with blonde hair and blue eyes that he inherited from Rose.

"Mommy?" Hydel asked as he wakes up feeling foggy.

"Yes, love. Mommy is here." Rose said as she picks him up and helps him get ready.

After getting ready, they both went down stairs to where they were greeted by Fred, their butler.

Even though Rose was only a teenager when she got pregnant, she already had several businesses under her name that she started when she was younger.

People just mostly understatement  her for her young age and beautiful face but that doesn't mean anything in the face of her ability and talent.

By the time she was 14, she was fully financially independent even though she lived with her parents until she gave birth and decided to move to another country.

Fred greeted them and told Rose the schedule of Hydel.

"Madam, young master would be meeting his tutor at 9 o'clock with a duration of 2 hours for his lesson. After, he would be scheduled for lunch and after that would be a playdate with the young masters and misses in the clubhouse."

"Umm" Rose sounded please with her son's schedule.

"Hydel, mommy would be busy again today but you would have a fun and productive day learning and playing." She said with a delighted tone.

"Yeahey, mommy"

When 9 o'clock in morning strucks.

Hydel could be seen meeting his tutor, a person with books in hand and a scholar aura.