She first bend down touching Raj feet who immediately stopped her and took her into a hug.

Raj: my blessing is always with you beta. You don't need to bend down touching my foot. You are like my daughter. Your place is in my heart.

Nandini smiles and nodded her head moves to Neyonika and hugs her as she watched Neyonika opening her eyes to wildly. Neyonika patted her head and breaking the hug cups her face and smiles.

Neyonika : you look absolutely stunning beta. I just know you're the one for my Manik.

Nandini blushed and looked down making the rest smile. Mukti comes forward and hugs Nandini.

Mukti : you look so gorgeous Nandini. I didn't thought my brother is going to die before his marriage. At least feel pity on him.

Everyone burst out laughing on Mukti whereas Nandini looked so flashed on that statement. Her whole body shivers up as she looked at Mukti who had teasing smile on her face.

After a little laugh everyone sat back down and starts talking to Nandini when they heard Manik's voice. Nandini slightly turns her head around and glanced at Manik who had his hand shoved in his pocket and talking over the phone.

She really  found him extremely hot and attractive when he walked through the door talking over the phone and didn't giving damn about his surrounding.

Her eyes met his before she looked away and blushed getting caught by him. Manik who had to receive this important call from his client then Arjun thought to call him and annoy him.

Manik was getting pissed at Arjun and was so close firing him but couldn't because he's the best Pa he can never get. Manik ended the call looks around and smiles making his way towards him.

He didn't fail to glance at Nandini and smirked when he caught her ogling at him. Manik chucking his thoughts greets her parents and apologised.

Manik : I'm so sorry. I had to take this important call. I couldn't leave it unattended. Hope you understand.

Raman : it's okay. We totally understand you Manik. No need to stress.

Manik smiles and looks at his mother who didn't looked pleased with his answer but knowing his mother he thought to pacify her later.

Manik glanced at Nandini who looked absolutely mesmerising and breathtaking looking an angel. His heart stops beating a for second as he stares her who didn't even dared to look at him.

( Nandini's attire)

( Nandini's attire)