I promise they can help me (part 1)

Evelien's pov:

I sit with my parents on the couch "you need to be studying harder this whole holiday we need you to just study study and study no excuses!" My dad almost screams at me, I sit there in silence I can feel my eyes get a little wet "but you guys are never home and it just is impossible I-I try I really do" I say "and you think we believe that when I was you're age I just studied and I got straight A's" my dads says still half yelling. "How about I go to Clay maybe he and Sap can help me" I try to say without sounding to scared of my dad "and you think that will help" my dad almost laughs "you know what maybe Sapnap can help, he always got good grades" my mom says to my dad, I smile a little I missed them since they moved. "Fine just one week alright if you can proof that it's going great and you can show us what you did you can stay maybe longer" my dads says "okay I'll message him right now!" I say and I almost run to my room.

Clay ❤️

Clay can I ask you something?

Sure what's wrong?

Can I may stay a week or longer with you guys, I got
very bad grades and I need to study the whole holiday
and I thought you guys could help me 😃
I'll ask mom to send details ❤️

Ofc we'll love to see you again :))

Nick 😒

CANT WAIT TO SEE YOU AGAIN

WOOOO MISSED YOU MAN

"Tomorrow 11am Clay will pick you up so start packing" my mom yells from downstairs "okay" I yell back
"Don't disappoint us " my dad yells and with that I start packing my stuff feeling excited for tomorrow "finally away from this shit place" I look at my school books "those bitches ruined it" but it's fine Ig now I am going to Clay and Sap so that's exciting!