1

Saiki Kusuo × F!reader
Forbidden love

(I don't know if Japan has a thing like prom but I did this oneshot anyway)

"I can't believe we're already graduating!" Kaido grinned, now feeling nostalgic.
"I know right! We're gonna be on our own paths soon!" Saiki rolled his eyes.

'What is this, a teenage motivation show? I'm just glad the time loop is no more, I can finally leave this school after 8 repeated years' He sighed contently.

"Ne, we have prom next weekend, do y'all have dates yet?" Yumehara asked.

She was all well since she'd asked Kaido to be her date and he'd agreed. Teruhashi on the other hand had been trying to ask Saiki all week. He'd managed to avoid her in extremely unique but not-so-advisable ways. There was only one person he wanted to go with, but of course fate wouldn't allow that.

"Speaking of, where's l/n?" Nendo enquired.
"She said Saiko wanted to take her shopping" Kaido confirmed.

Saiki clenched his fists, supressing his rage.

'They've known each other for what, 10 years? The bastard still doesn't know she hates shopping sprees'

"I can't believe someone like her would date someone like him" Aren scoffed.
"She's too kind for him, he's just an arrogant bastard" Kaido shook his head.

"Saiki! Do you have a date?" Aren asked out of the blue. Saiki froze.

'Not a good time, Kuboyasu! Teruhashi-san is next to me!' He figured his only way out was to lie.

"Yes, I have a date" He claimed.

'WHAT?! WHOM DID HE PICK OVER ME?!' Teruhashi internally freaked out.

"Who is it?" Nendo pushed.
"...my girlfriend" Saiki was just blabbering at this point.

But it was because he felt a presence close by.

"Y/n-chan!" Yumehara called out.

The h/c haired girl ran towards her friends. She diverted her gaze the moment her eyes met a certain pinkette's.

"Hey guys, Chiyo forgot her headband" She pushed it towards the brunette.
"Thanks y/n. We were just talking about Saiki's girlfriend" Y/n froze, suddenly feeling uneasy.
"G-girlfriend? Who's your girlfriend?" She tried to sound as calm as possible, but her voice still came out a bit tight.

Saiki decided to take this further, just to see how she would react.

"Auira and I are dating. She's my date to prom" He saw the y/n pressing her lips in a thin line and suddenly felt better.
"I'll uh, i'll catch up with you guys later, Saiko's waiting for me" He knew she did that on purpose, he knew she was petty.

'Atleast i'm not the only one'

It all started when Saiko wanted his girlfriend to attend school with him. No one was looking forward to it because if she was anything like him, no thanks. But l/n y/n was anything but spoilt.

She was intriguing, honestly. She was extremely rich, which is how she met Saiko but she didn't show it off. She wasn't very girly but she was kind. She'd help when she could and she instantly jelled with the class.