The Dare

"It's so boring tonight, eh chopper?" Usopp said with an Ugly frown.

"Well why don't you tell me one of your stories then!" The Racoo-, Er, Uh, The Uh, The Candy Loving Reindeer said back energetically.

then suddenly, Usopp had an idea, which he made clear by yelling it out, completely ignoring Chopper's idea though, which made him a lil' angry but he got over it after he thought about it.

"Truth Or Dare? Sounds fun!" He yelled innocently, not knowing how devious and sexual this specific game gets in fan-fictions.

"Hey everyone, get your asses down here!" Usopp yelled out, "We're playing Truth Or Dare!" which caught the attention of Sanji, who was going to ignore it until he realized how great an opportunity it would be if he could get Nami or Robin to play. However, fortunately for him, they were already walking down the steps of the Thousand Sunny.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------After the crew came down to join in on the game

"Well then, let's spin this bottle!" Usopp said as he spun the empty bottle of Zoro's grog, which earned him a sigh from zoro, but he ignored it "Whoever this lands on gets to pick who goes first, and after they go, they'll spin the bottl-" He was saying until he was interrupted by Nami "We know how the game works Usopp!" she said, sounding slightly annoyed as the bottle finally landed, on........

"Heh, the moss-head has to go first" Sanji said while laughing at him, "What was that piss-hair? You wanna fight?!" He barked back. "Bring it marimo!" He screamed back, as the crew was laughing, well besides Nami, who just hit them both.

As the game continued, somebody finally got to ask Luffy the question, "Luffy, Truth or Dare" Usopp said with a devious grin.

"Dare!" He replied while laughing "Shishishishi!". 

"Okay then Luffy, your dare..." Usopp thought for a while until he got an idea, "I dare you to tell us who you love!" he said while the crew just stared at him, Zoro and Sanji's eyebrows raising at the same time. "Oh that's simple, I love all of yo-" Usopp cut him off "No I meant in a romantic way, but, nevermin-" He was cut off by Luffy "OHHHHH!, Is that the love where your chest feels funny around somebody, and you want to spend the rest of your life with them, and protect them?" He said, shocking everyone, as they didn't think he knew what love was, considering how stupid he was.

(Note: Luffy was told about what love was by Makino in this fanfic)

Everyone's jaws were unhinged, as they stared into Luffy's eyes, "Y-yeah" Usopp replied back, who was clearly shaken up.

"Oh, well then I'd have to say the person I love is...." Everyone was waiting in anticipation.

..........................................

"Nami!" He yelled out while looking at her. "EHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH" everyone simultaneously said, well, besides Robin who just chuckled.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------Well, that was chapter 1, this is my first ever thing I wrote on this site so it's probably not too good, I'm still trying to learn the basics, anyways though, If you want more of this, you can ask on my discord (https://discord.gg/9nuudDRpkY)

Hope you guys liked it!