𝐬𝐮𝐠𝐚𝐫𝐡𝐢𝐥𝐥𝐝𝐝𝐨𝐭

i was sitting down watching cocomelon with my niece, kai. she was sitting in between my lap and stared at the tv, clapping at the characters on screen.

i honestly didn't understand how she liked this show, them characters fake asf.

like this one episode, there was this shark or sum idk he cheated in a game of freeze tag and started crying when he lost cause he was caught so when jj saw that he gave him the trophy HE won fair and square.

like jj I would have laughed in his face, he doesn't deserve it. should have never cheated.

anyways, she was giggling and laughing and i just sat there and watched. i didn't wanna be on my phone cause she was gonna try to grab it and mess it up so it was on silent beside me.

a knock at my door stopped me from my admiration as i stared at it in confusion. who would be here right now? i wasn't expecting anybody. and anybody that be randomly poppin up here, i told them im babysitting.

i checked my ring camera, seeing a familiar dominican boy standing there with a mug.

nigga always mad.

I sat my niece on her stomach and walked to the door, pulling my oversized shirt up a bit cause it was hot, opening the door to see darrian there somewhat happy to see me.

"oh hey d, wsp-," he pushed past me cutting me off, "where the nigga at?"

no hi, hello, how are you?

"uh what?" i closed the door behind me, trying to walk to him but he kept backing up.

"nah bro, where the nigga at? ive been texting your phone for an hour now, why you not picking up?" he looked dead at me, causing me to laugh.

his face turned confused, "why you laughing? ain't shit funny, where he at wrd2 bro."

i calmed down and sighed, "ddot, there is no 'nigga', my phone notifications are off cause im babysitting."

he frowned his eyebrows and turned towards the paused tv and baby on the floor.

"oh"

"yeah 'oh', what are you doing here anyways? we didn't have plans to hang out." I walked back to the living room to get kai, taking her to the kitchen to feed her.

"oh so now i can't see my girl?" he said innocently, walking behind me, putting his hands on my hips and watching me put kai in her chair.

i looked back in suspicion,"no you can't, now what you want?" i turned back around struggling to put kai in her seat.

ddot smacked his lips and came in front of me to help, "no seriously, we haven't hung out in a bit i wanted to see how you doing."

i smiled and kissed his cheek, walking to the cabinet to get her baby food, bowl and spoon.

"i know d, but you have your music and your still grieving over notti, im tryna give you your space."

he smiled back at me and turned towards kai, making baby noises at her causing her to smile.

i pulled my phone out, snapping a quick pic and video, saving them to my camera roll and posting them on my story.

i laughed at them, filling her small bowl with baby food, her bottle already done.

ddot watched me do so, licking his lips in the process.

i looked up at him, smiling then looked back at kai to see her staring at us.

ddot looked too, seeing she was staring at us with a smile.

i laughed and started to feed her, after giving ddot her bottle so he can feed her on the couch so we can watch a movie.

while watching the movie, i kept looking over at ddot and kai. he stared at her with so much love and admiration it was beautiful. he seemed so calm with her and it made me happy to see he found someone to keep him company.

he looked up after a while, catching me staring, "what ma?"

i shook my head and laid it on his shoulder, staring at her too.

she was starting to fall asleep so he started to pat her back so she can sleep faster.

once she did, we out her in her crib that was directly by my bed. he watched her lay there for a while before we both left to go finish our movie.

ddot sat down on the couch, waiting for me to sit so he could lay his head on my lap.

once i did, we continuee watching the movie in silence.

ddot kept moving a lot during the movie, normally when he does that he has sometimes on his mind so i paused the movie and made him get up of me so we could talk.

"pa, what's wrong? you keep moving." he sighed and fidgeted with his hair a bit before speaking, "you know hanging out with you and kai today made me realize something."

i gestured my hands to make him continue, "i haven't realized it before but i wanna baby..."

i stares at him shocked but not surprised.

ddot has always talked about putting a baby in me or having one in general. one day it got to the point where we would have had one but i stopped it from escalating that far for the sake of us both.

i gave him a hug and laughed, "yeah ddot, i know."

"huh, how? did dd tell you, i swear her can't keep his mouth shut for" i laughed again and got up to sit myself on his lap, "no baby you tell me all the time, it's kinda easy to see too."

he raised his eyebrows surprised then hummed, wrapping his arms around my waist.

"soooo this mean we can have on-" i rolled my eyes, knowing this question would come,"no d, no it doesn't."

»»——⍟——««

wsp y'all. idk if i might keep updating like that cause for one the drama that dd and them in is crazy and i got crafts i gotta finish 😭 this also took me like two days to do so yeah slow updates🤷🏾‍♀️