Chapter Ten, First and Second Year Anniversaries

Start from the beginning

But it's healthy as they still are themselves and still see friends and spend time with family even if they call at the end of each day - if they don't see each other that day - to find out how the other's day was. With the rings that Imogen, Ella and Leah made for the Cullen coven (minus Edward who still, two years on, is ungrateful and refuses to wear it) it gave them a new lease on life as they could not only blend in better but when they took their significant other out on a date they could actually enjoy it as Jasper did when he made a romantic picnic in a field of wildflowers before taking her on a date to the funfair for their first anniversary.

For their second anniversary Jasper took Imogen out for a meal for dinner before they saw Frozen the musical in a theatre in Seattle along with getting her a boho style cream woven double hammock they could girl go on her back garden and a frame stating: 'all of me loves all of you' with a heart, their name and day they met. Whereas, Imogen had gotten Jasper a gag grey T-shirt that read 'she still puts up with me after 2 years' which made Jasper and Emmett laugh, and a painting that Imogen had spent months creating of Jasper kissing her cheek. She had used the photo of their very first date which Jasper had loved more than anything he's ever gotten due to the time and effort she put into the painting.

~ Flashback, First year anniversary date ~

"Looks like you two had the same idea." Charlie chuckled, spotting the similar presents Jasper and Imogen had opened for their first anniversary.
"It would seem so, Daddy." Imogen agreed, giggling, slipping on her white blazer.
"What have you got planned?" Charlie asked, looking at Jasper.
"I planned a romantic picnic in the field with all the wildflowers. Then a visit to the funfair." Jasper told Charlie his plan who grinned and clapped Jasper on the shoulder.

"She'll love it."
"Really?" Jasper asked hopefully.
"Of course." Charlie assured him. Just as Imogen returned to the loving room after putting her gifts away in her room.
"Ready?" She asked excitedly, looking from her father to Jasper curiously.
"Ready darlin'." Jasper beamed, kissing her forehead tenderly before kissing her lovingly on the lips in a soft peck.
"Have a good time, but make sure she's back before 10:30 pm." Charlie told them sternly.
"Of course." Jasper agreed. "I'll look after her."
"Bye Daddy, love you." Imogen kissed her father's cheek. 
"Bye sunshine. Love you too." Charlie bid as Jasper was pulled from the house by an eager Imogen.

When they arrived at the meadow, Imogen was completely stunned at the romantic setup and couldn't possibly love Jasper more than she did in this moment.
"Jazz, this is...... wow! It's beautiful, I love it! I love you." Imogen whispered, stunned. Jasper let out a sigh of relief at the pure happiness and love he saw and felt coming from Imogen.
"I'm glad, baby." Jasper replied, every syllable full of relief. He'd wanted to make their first anniversary date special; but he also knew sentimental things and actions are what Imogen loved most, and he always endeavoured to show that to her. "I love you more." Jasper uttered against her lips, kissing her passionately as their tongues danced ferociously against each other it left them wanting more.

After they'd had their fill and cuddled for a while, they packed up the remaining food and drink into the wicker basket and cooler, grabbed the blankets, pillows and fairy lights as well and put them in the boot of Jasper's car before heading off towards the funfair which was only  fifteen minute drive from their current location. Arriving at the funfair was a little overwhelming with all the lights, sounds and smells. There was so much to see all at once. There were stalls to win a menagerie of prizes, dozens of different food and drink stalls, an assortment of rides, a Haunted House, the Tunnel of Love, bumper cars, and a Ferris wheel.

They went on as many rides as they possibly could. Several times they ended up a giggling mess (once in the Haunted House, and the second time on the bumper cars). The only rides they couldn't go on were the fast spinning rides as the one they did go on set off a migraine attack.

They made up for it by winning each other several prizes, though Jasper had won Imogen a large grey wolf plush, and he had tried cotton candy for the first time which he loved and shared with Imogen. All in all it was the best first anniversary date either could ask for.

~ Second year anniversary date ~

Imogen was almost bouncing in her seat in Jasper's car that Jasper had to rest his hand on her thigh rubbing his thumb in soothing circles to calm her down, but instead caused a different excitement to rise within her. He knew why she was this excited; he had got them tickets to go see Frozen the musical in a theatre in Seattle, one that Imogen had wanted to see for ages.
"Calm down darlin'." Jasper chuckled at his adorable sunshine while trying not to be affected by her arousal as she squeezed her thighs together beneath the gorgeous white dress she had on and despite knowing his hand wasn't helping, but he couldn't bring himself to remove it; unless she asked him to of course. 

"I can't help it! I'm so excited to see it. Thank you so much Jazzy. I love you so much and if you wanted me to calm down you would remove your hand." She said sultrily, looking up at Jasper through her eyelashes.
"Do you want me to remove it?" Jasper purred, glancing quickly at Imogen before returning his eyes to the road.
"Now, I never said that." Imogen countered, both of them laughing as they relaxed listening to the songs from the musical Imogen had downloaded off of iTunes either singing or humming along to the songs while Jasper watched her with burning adoration.

All the while rubbing small circles into the middle of her thigh with his thumb. Never once straying higher as he knew Imogen wasn't ready to go further then the heavy make out session they had started halfway through last year. Neither were in any rush to take it to that level they were just happy to be in each other's presence, and as Jasper watched Imogen get lost in the musical that everyone around her disappeared as she sang along to the songs, Jasper made sure to commit that moment to his memory and to treasure it always. For she had never looked more beautiful as she did in that moment.

—————————————————————————

Author's note: DO NOT ask me to update in any way shape or form. There are other ways of telling me what you thought of this.

Thanks to @gryffin4ever and @Drag0nLady9