Cutting Lose All Ties With the Monster Inside

(Y/n P.O.V)

My name is (L/N F/N) and today I, apparently, want to die. The reason I came to this conclusion is that I decided that 2 years of torcher was enough! So today is the day that I am breaking up with my bully-of-a-boyfriend Hanamiya Makoto....

(Narrator P.O.V)

With a heavy and hurt heart __y/n__ waited for his boyfriend of 2 years to pick him up for school.

"What's taking you so long?" __y/n__ yelled into his cell phone as his boyfriend answered

"Oh, I forgot to call and tell you that I decided to not pick you up today" Hanamiya's bland voice accompanied by the harsh reality hit __y/n__ like a train. __y/n__ could feel Hanamiya smirking on the other side of the phone.

"I'll just walk then..." __y/n__ shut the phone in a angry manner. He began to think as he walked in the direction of Kirisaki Daichi, I have to end this relationship before he pulls me deeper away from my dreams, before he drives me to the brink of insanity....before I change completely from who I am....

~Time Skip~

__y/n__ arrived at his school an hour late, his uniform was drenched due to the fact that it had started to downpour halfway to Kirisaki Daichi. He shivered as he grabbed his inside shoes and his gym clothes out of his locker, which he noticed had been opened recently...not by him... __y/n__ headed to the bathroom and changed into his gym clothes and reluctantly left his soaked school clothes in his locker in a plastic bag. __y/n__ marched to the office, told them his predicament and got off with a warning. By the time he got to his class his teacher had dismissed himself and allowed the students to have lunch.

(2nd person P.O.V)

"__y/n__!" You heard one of your best friends call your name as you entered the room.

Your "clique" consisted of an old gal pal and the boy next door (A/n: I'm going to name your friends you can picture their appearance in your head if you like...If you don't like this please leave a comment so I know for future reference...) [ Your clique consisted of: Sasuki Noriga, a very energetic black haired girl who you've known since elementary and Miazagi Takashi, the only other male in your "clique" than you, who has been your next door neighbor since the both of you had been born {you two share a birthday}]

You turned your head to the voices of your friends all huddled at your desk as if anticipating your arrival. The great thing about this class was that Hanamiya hated all of them, especially Takashi,  so he rarely visited you guys during lunch.

"Hey Sasuki" You walked over holding your school bag to your chest. You sat down in the midst of your clique. 

First topic....your clothes

"New wardrobe __y/n__-chan?" Sasuki smiled as she saw the embarrassment on your face

"N-no" you stuttered

"I know you don't like changing in the locker room for gym __y/n__," Takashi began to joke "but this is just going to far" The group had a good laugh before you told them what actually went down. "I'm going to kill that bastard for leaving you all alone!!" Takashi was furious when you told them that Hanamiya left you "high and dry" (so to speak).

"It's fine Tak-chan,  nothing he does fazes me anymore" You smiled at you loving friends "plus he won't be a problem after today" all of them froze, Sasuki just blankly stared at you and Takashi was in mid biting motion.

"You're ending it?" They both said in unison, their voices were loud enough to catch the attention of the entire class

"Not so loud" you motioned your hands for them to quiet down. "Some of his team mates are in here..." You looked around at the other third years, some people had disregarded what they heard but the choice few that were still glancing at you were none other than the basket ball players themselves.

You ignored them and continued to talk to Sasuki and Takashi for the rest of lunch time instead of eating. The rest of the classes zoomed by and you gathered up your book bag.

"Ready?" Takashi questioned.

Takashi wasn't the brightest light bulb on the ceiling so he had talked you into tutoring him after school when you didn't have work or anything.

"Let's go to the library it should be quiet" the both of you walked side by side, Takashi began talking about Hanamiya but you dismissed the topic and decided to change the subject to Calculus, which was the subject that you would be tutoring Takashi in.

The two of you arrived at the library and just as you thought it was nice and quiet. The two of you picked a table that had no one at it, you both needed the space so that you could spread your books out.

"Number 1" You started reading out loud "If ( http://upload.wikimedia.org/math/5/b/e/5be1dc9f8d9826225e2dddc8c3b5abc4.png)  is the formula, if d=9/34 and x=12+6d, what are the possibilities that f can equal?" (A/N: This is one of the Calc. problems that my best friend had last night)

"Um...." Takashi just stared at you

"Fucking peice of shit!" A cold voice shocked your system and made your body freeze, that voice.....Makoto? You thought to yourself. The door slammed open to reveal a pissed off Hanamiya, he looked like he would kill someone if given the opportunity, and you might just have given him one. "You" he pointed his cold hands straight at you

"Makoto..." with fear in your heart and pretend love in your eyes you "calmly" smile at him

"Don't 'Makoto' Me!" he stormed toward the both of you

"Hanamiya" Takashi got up from his seat and seemed like he was going to try to protect you Idiot

"Leave now, bastard" Hanamiya forced Takashi toward the door with a little push "My anger isn't with you but with the slut in the room" Hanamiya eyed you with his cold unsettling eyes. The door shut behind Takashi, the sound of regret and resentment echoed in your ears.

"Hanamiya I can explain" You started to pack your things, ready to sprint to safety. Hanamiya was speechless for a second, his eyes glaring with discontent and depression toward you

"You...__y/N__ why did you just Family name me? Why are you talking to me so informally all of a sudden?" Hanamiya looked hurt, but then again it was one of the many games he played to keep you stringed along

"Hanamiya" You cleared your throat "I'm done with this relationship that we have" you began to bluntly put it "I'm done with you, the emotional deteriorating comments that you give me and the rumors that you spread around about me. This" You motion your hand in a circle "Whatever you think we had here, its over."