💗LOVE💗

YN'S POV

Now a days I frequently go out with the kim boys and I like it because when I am with them I can feel free to talk, I can do whatever I want and I can be what I am.

Recently we went to the amusement park there I got to know that " The Mafia King Kim Seokjin and Kim Hoseok are afraid of heights but still they rode all the rides with everyone just for me. I was very touched by that fact.

Now when I think of it I feel butterflies in my stomach . This is something very new to me. I guess this is what everyone calls love. Yes I am in love with them, I love them❤❤.

But do they love me??

BTS POV

We were having an unknown feeling which we never felt before. When we are with YN it makes us feel very warm , she warms us up. We are very cold to everyone but she melted the ice inside our hearts and warmed our hearts.

She makes us feel useful in the world. She makes us feel that we are very important to someone. She completes us. Yes we are in love with her , the unknown feeling is none other than love.

But does she love us??

Both BTS and YN were thinking of wheather she loves them or they loves her....

Sorry it was a short chapter but it is because it was just to show if they love each other or not. So wait for the Next chapter which will upload soon..........