Hollow!Ink then made Ink Blasters, and fired it at the wall of paint. Fresh!Ink looks, and sees the wall holding strong for a few seconds, but then it broke. At least it is not the original Ink's wall, or it would have only held for a single second. Fresh!Ink and Righteous!Error leapt into the air, as the wall broke, and Fresh!Ink looks at Hollow!Ink, as an Ink Blaster fired at him.

 Fresh!Ink and Righteous!Error leapt into the air, as the wall broke, and Fresh!Ink looks at Hollow!Ink, as an Ink Blaster fired at him

Fresh!Ink barely dodged an Ink Blaster from Hollow, as Hollow tried to kill him. But Fresh!Ink did not seem phased by what has Hollow!Ink tried to do. In fact, he does not feel anything that makes him afraid.

Fresh!Ink smiled, as he stares at his corrupted counterpart

Fresh!Ink smiled, as he stares at his corrupted counterpart. Clearly, he seems to have forgotten what it really means to be the guardian of the Multiverse itself. Now he has perverted his original purpose.

"Ha, ya missed!!"

But Hollow!Ink was not done, as he then flies at Fresh!Ink in order to take him down. But Fresh!Ink than used his orange paint spray, which made a sphere that has another parasite eye. Then, the sphere exploded, launching Fresh!Ink back, but did very little to deter Hollow!Ink, as he continues is assault to Fresh!Ink. But Fresh!Ink is not done, as he uses his Red Spray, and summoned a blaster made of the same purple material, but with 2 parasite eyes instead of one, before it fired a purple blast at Hollow!Ink, pushing him back. Fresh!Ink then landed onto a piece of large rock, as he looks at Hollow!Ink, and Fresh!Ink spoke out to him.

"Ya know...I always think dat all Inks had the gist to continue on their work as being protector, even if dey don't care about the people within the AUs themselves, but at least it is enough. And yet, seeing ya in the way dat you act, and now ya act, I realize...you ain't a protector at all. Ya used to be, but ya gave it up, all for emotions and soul for an Unrad person. Ya even consumed AUs, all just for fun. Even dat destroyer. The one you fought, even he has limits on what he does. As far as I'm considered, you're an even worse destroyer then him."

Hollow!Ink, angry at Fresh!Ink, roared out.

"Oh, shut up, you pathetic lookalike!!! What you are saying is BullSHOES!!!!"

He then flies at Fresh!Ink, who quickly got out of the way, and Fresh!Ink looks at Hollow!Ink, who then flies to him once more. But Righteous!Error then went in front of Fresh!Ink and grabbed Hollow!Ink's hand with his right hand, shocking him badly, as he than pulled onto his right sleeve, making the eyes open and shine, blinding Hollow!Ink yet again, before he than punched him away. Righteous!Error then turns to Fresh!Ink, as he spoke out.