"Good luck at your match today, hopefully Australia won't make it too difficult!" I smiled at the French team, they all began to chant, saying the usual cocky footballer anthems. I held my eyes back from rolling out of my head, suddenly feeling an arm around me.

"Of course we will win, we're France!" Kylian mentioned, his arm still wrapped around me as I crossed my hands together, he seemed to be wrapped up in the thrill of his teammates, not noticing my body rejecting his. 

"Yeah," I awkwardly responded, trying to pull away from his grip, eventually he realised I was trying to make my mistake, releasing me as though I was an animal. I quickly scurried away to my dressing room, holding back the tears that had been forming since last night.

I began to rub away the makeup, my mascara already somewhat pouring down my face. A soft knock trembled against the door, "Come in!"  

"It's me, Kylian." Great, exactly who I wanted to see, he crept into the room, covering his eyes to avoid my indecency yet still managing to notice my downhearted attitude, "You seemed off, I just wanted to ask if your okay?"

"Just a had a weird time last night," I answered, he kept his back against the wall, keeping a distance, presumably to evade making me further uncomfortable. "I appreciate the care Kylian but I'd rather just go back to the hotel honestly," I avoided sounding harsh.

"I can drive you?" He offered, I gave a nod and put on a long dress that I had brought with me before grabbing my valuables. We rapidly dashed out of the room, trying to avoid the ridicule of leaving together. 

We both sat in the car in silence, noticing the photos media were making around us of the Kylian Mbappe driving around. "Giroud said you keep talking about me," I mentioned, trying to block the uncomfortable silence. 

He laughed at my comments, obviously slightly embarrassed, "guilty," he joked, I let out a small smile. "I have missed you though," 

I awkwardly smiled, how was I meant to avoid this? "I'm sorry Kylian, I'm not ready for a relationship-"

"It's Neymar isn't it?" I gave a nod and his lips pursed, "Well when he breaks your heart I'm here for you," I stayed silent, my eyes focusing on the floor, what was I meant to respond to that? Why would he attempt to sabotage a relationship that doesn't even exist yet. 

»»————- ♡ ————-««

As I exited the car entering the garage, thanking Kylian for the ride and saying our goodbyes, "Room 207, that's Neymars room, go confess your love," he joked. "He feels the same way."

"Thanks..." I suspiciously uttered, he started his car and began to drive away. Yet I was motivated, beginning to rush into the elevator and ready myself to knock on his door. I tapped my keycard against the side of the buttons and clicked level 4. 

Rushing through the hallway, my eyes trailed along the room numbers, 204, 205, 206. Room 207. Hesitating slightly, I resisted a knock but I had to admit the truth to him, and myself. 

My knuckles pressed against the door, a sound enunciating itself against the door as I anxiously tapped my foot paired with fiddling with the purse he gave me. Rapidly, the door swung open to reveal a half naked woman, her hair freshly blowdried and a golden tan covering her body, nothing but a long top covering her. 

"Can I help you?" She asked, I stared at her, dumbfounded, speechless. My entire body wanting to collapse onto itself, my face heating up as I knew it was bright red. 

"I must have the wrong room?"

"Are you here to see Neymar?"

"Yeah?"

"Then you're in the right room," She snapped back, "Listen it's creepy to be a fan that shows up to the door, how did you even get up here?" Her condescending tone made me want to shrivel up as my mind rushed for what to say, and there was nothing. 

"You're right, sorry." She slammed the door in my face, mumbling something to herself before giving me a dirty look. 

I guess he isn't into me...

»»————- ♡ ————-««