New friend

Chapter 2!! They will finally meet!!

Plz comment on what u think of it :)

______________________________

The two weeks went by fast as Louis spent most of his time eating, sleeping, and playing video games. It was sunday, the day before the new school year started, and he was feeling nervous. Millions of questions rushed to his mind as he thought about what could happen on his first day. Will the students like me? Which group will I belong in? How many times will I end up getting lost? Should I wear my best outfit or just my regular choice of clothing?

He decided to lay out his clothes and take a shower tonight so there was no possibility of him being late. He took out his favorite dark skinny jeans and his his royal blue scoop neck shirt. He couldn't forget his favorite beanie so he folded all his clothes and laid the gray hat on top.

"Done." He whispered to himself feeling proud of his outfit choice.

Louis woke up to sound of his alarm blaring into his ear. He set it super early so he could get ready and triple check his books and binders. Running to his bathroom he ran his face under cold water and splashed it till he was wide awake. Slowly walking to his pile of clothes he set up the night before, he remembered that he needed his hair gel and mousse in case of "emergency". Louis jumped about twenty times before having his skinny jeans up all the way. For some reason, he didn't quite understand, he was born with a big butt.

Sliding on his shirt, he made his way down the steps into the kitchen. The clock on the stove showed the time, 7:20 am. Luckily his school didn't start till 8:30am so he was pretty lucky for waking up. After eating his favorite cereal he traveled to his bathroom once more to styles his qwiff and brush his teeth. Thinking of the different type of groups there will be was exhausting so he decided to watch some television.

After one episode of CBB he heard his mom traveling down the steps. It was around 8:05 so he slightly rushed his mom out of the house and into the car. Louis swung his backpack or one shoulder and left for his first day at school.

∆•∆

He arrived at school ten minutes later to see all the teenagers talking about their summer and how much they hate school. Louis said goodbye to his mom as she drove up and walked up to the building. As he reached the crowd of people everyone turned silent and everyone eyes were drawn to him. Louis was clueless thinking that he had something on his face or something.

" You are really hot!" A girl shouted from the back of the crowd.

He blushed not knowing what to do until all these girls started to rush to him asking for his number and his grade. His old school had called him handsome and beautiful but nothing like this ever happened. Louis stood there not knowing what to do until someone tapped him on his shoulder. He whipped around to see a tall boy who looked really intimidating. He gulped as the teen approached him closer, "what is your name?" The suspicious teen asked.

" u-uh.. Louis... Louis Tomlinson." He stuttered staring up at the gigantic dude.

" nice to meet you," the teenager smiled, " my name is Stan what grade you in?"

" I'm going to be a sophomore here this year," Louis looked down at his schedule, " do you know where room ten is?"

Stan nodded and offered to walk him there once they were let inside the building. Louis agreed and start to talk to Stan about the high school. During their conversation he found out he was the caption of the basketball team even though he is only a junior. Before they knew it the bell rang and they were being let into the huge school building.

∆•∆

Harry was standing on the football field before school started with his best mate Liam. "I want school to start so we can get to practicing and tryouts for the football team this afternoon." Harry groaned as he bounced the ball on his knees over and over.

" Yeah I feel you, I can't wait to see which friends I have in my classes this year." Liam responded.

" You always make at least ten new friends by the end of the school year anyway so I'm sure you will be fine. I'm just hoping we get some good talent because some of our best players went to college. At least we didn't lose our best goalie." Harry motioned towards his mate Liam before hearing the bell ring.

" Lets go Liam we don't want to be late for first period." Harry said to the brunette.

Liam grabbed the football in their hands and kicked it all the way to the building. They said their goodbyes and told each other to meet at the usual table for lunch.

Harry walked to his first period class just in time for all the other students to enter. He took his seat near the back so he could draw and not be as easily caught. While Harry waited for the teacher to arrive he overheard Taylor and Caroline talking.

" Did you see the new sophomore hottie?! He is to cute, his eyes would make the oceans jealous and his sense of fashion is on point." Taylor squealed.

"Yeah I did see him, kinda feel bad cause he was randomly attacked my all these girls. Looked like he never had that happen before in his life." Caroline said.

Harry interrupt them, " There is a new guy this year? How come he is so special?"

Taylor twisted her hair around her finger in a flirtatious way. She had a big crush on Harry and let everyone know about it, even Harry. " He is really hot, and he has great fashion choice. But he will never be as hot and handsome as you are Harry." Taylor stated.

Caroline rolled her eyes, " He is also really smart, supposedly went to a prodigy school before he moved. He was put in senior English and Math. Maybe u have the same classes no one knows." She said with a smile.

Harry now took interest in the boy if he was as good looking and smart as they said he was. He started to draw an image of what he thought the teen looked liked until the science teacher came into the classroom. It went by really fast because all they talked about was one thing they did over the summer and got paper that needed to be signed and returned. Most of the period went like that until lunch time.

The lunch room was separated like any normal one. All the popular and pretty boys and girls sat in the middle tables. From there is went popular all the way to the nerd tables that the end. As Harry walked into the lunch room with his "squad" he witnessed a crowd of people in the middle of the room. He walked closer to the crowd of people to see what they were looking at. He was taller than most standing at 6'2" so he could see over many people. A average size teenage boy was standing in the middle as girl crowded closer and closer to him. Harry couldn't fully see his face so he decide to push through the crowd.

He turned to liam, " who is that?" He asked.

Liam answered, " that is the new sophomore hottie everyone is talking about, Louis Tomlinson."

Harry nodded and pushed till he was in the small open circle. He whistled really loud for everyone to be quite. Grabbing onto the teen's shoulders he smiled at the him. As the boy called Louis looked at him he was blown away at his perfect features. Taylor was right about his eyes because they were the clearest blue he had ever seen. His jaw line was the perfect shape and made his face look even more beautiful. His blue shirt reflected perfectly off his eyes and his fashion wasn't bad at all. He was the most beautiful person he had seen!

Harry shook his head after realizing that he just called a guy the most beautiful person he ever seen. Everyone was still silent from Harry's whistle so he decided to speak.

" Please leave this poor kid alone, he wants to have a somewhat normal highschool life. He will be joining my group so if you want to ask him out u will have to be approved by us. Thanks!" Harry announced.

The lunch room stayed quiet for a minute but then all of the people dispersed to their own separate tables. Harry smiled at the boy next to him once more, as Louis gave him a slight smile back. Harry felt proud of himself and was glad he got Louis in his group instead of someone else.

______________________________

Hope u like it✌ next part comes out in a day of two. Leave a bunch of comments on the chapter!

P.S- there will be more Larry moments in the next part!