Introducing the characters

Começar do início

Neevan Basu :- Age 16 years stays with his nani in Dehradoon

Neevan Basu :- Age 16 years stays with his nani in Dehradoon .. youngest son of Niketan and Anamika but he never had a family and he doesnt even want it.. life taught him to be tough.. and he is tough fighting with his demons all by himself Hates Nilesh and Anamika with a passion consider himself as an orphan but he dont want any sympathy from other he is fine with whatever he has..... his only family is his nani he knew from which family he belong to but he doesn't want to bond with any of them ..

Niketan Birla :- Died  few years ago in a car accident

Niketan Birla :- Died  few years ago in a car accident.... h he wanted to disclose something to his eldest son before he passes away but he could not he was a Hard core Businessman never gave time to his fanily that led him to divorce..... was never a doting father for them.... His wife betrayal made him cruel...  he drown himself in drinks he was harsh...with his sons always ans when he realised his mistake it was very late.. he already lost them

Anamika Basu :- Ex wife of Niketan

Anamika Basu :- Ex wife of Niketan ...  Mother of Nirbhay nirav nishant and neevan..  seperated from her husband because she was not happy with the marriage a selfish type of person... when niketan was not giving her time and his business came at losses she met Rajvir chauhan  and went to a relationship and left her husband and kids .... but aftter seperation she got to know she is pregnant ...   with his baby but due to her betrayal niketan did not trust the kid was his and was not ready to accept it...