~ Prologue ~

Log 21   1 / 5 / X X

"It's been a while that me and the rest from Purgatory Hall have been exchanged into this program at RAD.  Everything here, well- just some of it... But the majority of this place in the Devildom is terrible, it just too dark and there are many hazardous areas everywhere, not to mention that the Devildom is the home of them many demons, how awful. I'm starting to think to myself about 'Why was I chosen to be in this program? It's a terrible idea! but I have a job to do that was assigned by Michael himself. I have to bring every single report of the experience of this place, I shall report every an anything such as places, certain creatures discovered, and every interaction that occured during my time here all right back to Michael. I must not fail this job as an angel, and I must watch my back at all times.... Who knows when these demons will pull a trick under their sleeves without us knowi-"

- As Luke was about to finish writing his monthly log, Simeon, another angelic exchange student that accompanied Luke all the way from the Celestial Realm to RAD had knocked the room door -

Simeon: Hello, Luke are you in there?

-Luke bolted from the sudden knock-

Luke: GYAAAAH!! OH AH- Yes I'm in here Simeon!

Simeon: Are you alright Luke, is something seems to be the matter or have I interrupted your monthly log writing time again? *He let out a little chuckle*

Luke: Yes Simeon, you have and this time I was really focused this time! Oh, and you may enter.

Simeon: *He enters the room, rubbing the back of his own head* Hehe- well many apologies for giving you and unexpected fright, Luke. I came by to tell you that every exchange student at RAD is going to camp along with the Diavolo, Barbatos and the Seven. I've already given the news to Solomon as well!

Luke: wait, we're going camping, that seems a little suspicious going to camp with a bunch of... Demons..... ugh- except for MC, they're okay, anyway where are we camping at?

Simeon: As I remember from the meeting, we're heading to the Human World to camp at the woods. The same very woods where the Seven had been.

Luke: Didn't that one ominous killer was trying to- well you know?

Simeon: yes, but what I've heard from Mammon was that the kill left due to Lucifer confiscating their chainsaw and then jumping around as he was singing how fun camp is.

Luke: Oh I remember now, that was pretty funny *Luke let's out a little laugh*

-Lucifer all the way in his office filing papers and reports from the classes at RAD, had felt a disturbance in the force, as if two people were giving a laugh at his behavior, he shrugs it off knowing that he will loosen his stress the next day for the camping trip-

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~The Next Day~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

-As morning arose (sorta?) early in the Devildom, Every member from House of Lamentation and of Purgatory Hall had already packed their needs for the camping trip in the Human world, Lucifer had checked off every item that the gang needed, but he let out a sigh of disappointment for the googleplex time in his eternity from the usual doings of the other six brothers.

Mammon packed Goldie with him and a bunch of items such as shovels and metal detectors that are not needed for camp, possibly to find any treasure to take back home for a shopping spree.

Leviathan with his huge pile of manga, games, and of course his Ruri-chan pillow, Classic Otaku Levi.

Satan with one normal bag of his needs for the camping trip with the other is a luggage filled with a hell-lotta books of spells, hexes, mostly everything that he brought from his room.