We're kissing all over him, very clear he's also enjoying his time. "Feels good huh luke" I whisper looking up at him. "You know you want it" Evie followed.

He starts to slow down and get a little more tense, out of nowhere he pushes us off of him. Tracy and Evie gently flopping on each sides of the couch while I fall hard on the floor. Considering I was on his lap. The fall obviously wasn't a far fall down but, the drinking plus how hard I hit the floor did not mix well.

"You know what, t-this is uh, why don't you guys get out of my house. Okay" he begins to freak out.

He starts pulling on my arms to try and get me to stand up but I physically can't. "HEY! Get the fuck off her" Evie shouts, getting up and pushing him away.

She helps me up, putting one of my arms over her shoulder, trying her hardest to hold me up. I drank the most that day, I've been drinking since 6 in the morning. This was not going to end well.

I can hear the three yelling back and forth, I keep my head down looking at my feet. The world is spinning to me. As we're walking out of the house we can see Mel's car. We try picking up our pace but I was holding them back.

"Hey could you guys gimme a hand?" Mel asks us, as we're running.

"Mom I'm not you're fucking slave!" Tracy shouts not looking back.

I try my hardest not to seem drunk but it was getting harder and harder the more steps we took.

We make it into the house, at this point I'm not even thinking of the chances of running into Mason. I just know our breath reeks of alcohol. We run straight for the bathroom.

We frantically look around the room for toothpaste, me doing the least feeling as if I'm about to faint.

Mel begins to shout and pound on the door, "hey! Open this door now!"

"What mother?!?! What do you want?" Tracy quickly opens the door, Evie standing in-front of me. Hoping for less of a chance of getting caught.

"This is not how I raised you. I want you to be civil to me!" Mel says in a calm tone, with her eyebrows furrowed.

"and I want you and you're stupid boyfriend to get out of my FUCKING life!" Tracy yells over Mel, pushing past her. "I mean what the fuck is he doing here?!?!" She screams louder and louder.

Evie grabs my hand slowing following behind them. We stand in the living room whilst the two argue, I try holding myself up on the wall.

Mel asks if we've been drinking, before Tracy even gets the chance to respond I hear someone else's voice. "Of course she's been drinking because she's always fucking drinking isn't that right Tracy!!?" Mason screams at his sister. I've never seen him so angry.

"Oh like you never have!" Tracy yells back at him in his face. Brady pops his head through the kitchen door, "hey, hey, hey! Come on!"

The front door opens reviling some random women and a little girl, The girl comes in crying. Making my head hurt even more, I feel my legs getting weaker. so me trying to cause less chaos then there already is, I try sneaking away into Tracy's room.

I turn around so abruptly that when I try putting on foot in front of the other I just... collapse.

Thankfully everyone's attention was on the two people whom I don't know so no one saw, or so I thought.

I try lifting my self back up, failing. Once I gain enough strength to try again I feel someone's arms around my waist. They don't say anything.

They lift me up, carrying me as if I'm a baby, reviling who they were. Mason.