𝟏 | 𝐍𝐞𝐰 𝐏𝐚𝐫𝐭𝐧𝐞𝐫𝐬 𝐢𝐧 𝐂𝐫𝐢𝐦𝐞

Start from the beginning

This made Gojo widen his eyes, "Do you know what happened to him?" 

"Yes."

"What happened to him?!" Gojo and Geto yelled at you. 

"He's alive if you two are wondering, and as to how it's because I saved him," I told them the truth.

...

They didn't know what to say anymore because at this point you can practically do anything. 

They were both wondering just how powerful you really were because it was hard to visualize your potential. 

 "If you guys want to know just how strong I am you can fight me," You said confidently. 

However, the two of them honestly didn't want to fight with you. Especially Gojo thinking you might win if he's not careful. 

"I think we are good, little one," Geto answered making Gojo nod.

"What a pity. Anyways is there anything else you need from me?" 

"Do you want to be a Jujutsu Sorcerer?" Gojo suddenly questioned making you think for a moment. 

"Do I want to be a sorcerer? Sure! I would love to become a Jujutsu Sorcerer. It sounds very fun." This made them sweatdrop thinking how someone can think it's fun watching people die constantly. 

"We would need to kind of test you though," Geto said.

"Okay, then what do I have to do? Show you my blessed energy?" This made them nod their head and I decided to show them my ability. Releasing my hidden energy the surroundings became positive but a feeling of dominance scared those around it. It felt mysterious and made the pair wonder what they were feeling.

"Wow... It's beautiful..." They spoke in unison. 

"Blessed Technique: Celestial Weaponry," When you said that a bow appeared in your hands and you aimed for it directly into the forest. Then, you teleported to the location where you shot, reappearing just as quickly with a cursed spirit in your hands, "Looks like I caught a Grade 3 curse." 

"You did great, Y/N," Geto complimented. "Is this your first time catching a cursed spirit." 

"Yeah, it is. Although this is probably not what you guys wanted to see. Blessed Technique: Benediction Wave." 

You released waves of blessed energy that radiate outward, purifying curses and negative energies in your path. You guys were pretty far away from the higher-ups, but this technique most definitely reached them. 

The pair felt oddly relaxed with this ability and you in general, "I think that is good enough." 

"Oh, are you sure Gojo-san?" 

"Yeah, and I think this would be enough to scare the higher-ups to not kill you. Welcome to the family, Y/N-chan!" Gojo ran over to you to give you a hug which you happily accepted. "I'll get you registered by tomorrow, and then we can kill curses together~" 

"Sounds good to me!" Both of you guys were childish causing Geto to shake his head, but with a smile on his face. 

"Alright, let's go home now, you guys." 

"Aww, but I want to spend more time with Y/N-chan~" 

"Well, too bad."  

......

Toji's POV

I was waiting for Y/N to come home because we had to eat dinner together but that brat is nowhere to be found. 

"I'm home! What are we eating today?" She asked me. 

I shook my head, "We are eating sushi." This caused her to jump up, and down. 

She soon walked to the dining table and sat down across from me. "I have something to tell you. I ran into Gojo and his friend today, and I had no choice but to tell them that you were indeed alive and well." 

I see so the time has finally come... Life with Y/N was peaceful while it lasted... "I see..." 

"Don't worry about anything though, I'll protect you," She reassured me. 

"You idiot..." I said causing her to tilt her head in confusion. "I should be the one protecting you."

"Yeah, but I have the ability to protect you. Plus you can fight too. You are the 'Sorcerer Killer'. I'm going to become a sorcerer so you better be prepared. I'm gonna be in even more danger. Are you sure you want to live that life?" 

She asked me making me confused. She just said that she'll protect me but now she's asking me if I'm okay with living like that? "What are you saying, of course, I'll go with you. You are the one who saved me and I'm not doing this because I think I owe you my life. I really enjoyed spending my time with you and I'm willing to protect you from any danger." 

It's true, I really did enjoy my time with Y/N. She provided me with everything I needed even though she had no reason to. She cared about me and so it is only natural for me to give the same. 

"Toji~ it sounds like you are confessing your love to me~" She sang only for her to become serious though. "You are aware that my blessed energy is making anyone get attached to me." 

I remember her telling me that if I stay with her for an extended period of time then I'll definitely get attached. "Are you sure you are not an adult?" I asked making her chuckle. 

"Well I'm not but I do have the mental state of an adult~" 

.

.

.

.

𝑹𝑬𝑨𝑳 𝑮𝑶𝑫 𝑶𝑭 𝑱𝑼𝑱𝑼𝑻𝑺𝑼: ᴠᴀʀɪᴏᴜꜱ ᴊᴜᴊᴜᴛꜱᴜ ᴋᴀɪꜱᴇɴ x ꜰ! ʀᴇᴀᴅᴇʀOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara