"Yeah why not."

"So what?! You really want to tell a damn Kook about our thing? A Pogue Thing?!" Kie is literally about to jump in John B's Face

John B sighs and sits down on an old couch at the chateau. He pinches the bridge of his nose und takes a few deep breaths before he starts to speak „Guys I know that you all hate Ros-„

„Oh hell no. Hate is not the right fucking word for that. I would say despise her."

„Okay why don't you just tell me what happend between you, Sarah and Rosa at the Kook Academy?"

„Just shut up JB!"

JJ and Pope just sit in silence and watch the scene happening in front of them. While Pope looks akward, JJ just looks stressed af.

„Her mother went missing with my father. And now i found his compass and her mothers diary. It's just fair to tell her that.. she deserves to know what the hell happend to them.. Kie maybe she did treat you shitty.. but you don't know her the way I do.. non of you guys do.. she is really cool and most important she is a loving friend and always there for you. Give her a damn chance.. who knows maybe she will apologies to you.. actually no probably not.. shes really bad at that. But you can figure things out with her. I really don't care if you guys want her with us or not. Camila is-„ JB is cut of by JJ „Yo her mother is a MILF.. like literally she's hot as fuck.. I mean Rosa has to have that from someone.."

John B just looks at him for a few seconds and than continues „Camila is her mother and she needs to know what we maybe found something to find them." John B looks at the Pogues with a begging facial expression.

„It's fine by me.. I don't have a problem with her.. she is a little loud and all.. but yeah" Pope states looking at JJ and than Kie.

„As long as nobody gives her fucking alcohol or weed.. okay" JJ says with a cigarette between his teeth.

And now everbodys eyes turn to Kie, who looks like she is about to fucking explode. You can literally see the devil and angel discussing on her shoulders.

With an annoyed breath she starts to talk „Fine. But I'm already telling you that I won't talk one fucking word with that crazy Latina. Because when you say one wrong word she will literally insult you hardcore on spanish. And when she is mad plus speaks spanish.. she talks soooo loud and I hate it when I don't even understand what she calls me. Like speak fucking english so I know what you're saying. UGH I'm already on the edge and she's not even here."

„That's good enough for me. I'm calling her."

About 25 minutes later the Pogues hear a car pulling up to the chateau and Kie's mood immediatly changes. While you can hear footsteps coming to the porch Kiara gets more and more pissed.

"I cant believe this shit.." she mumbels to herself and sits down next to Pope, who tries to comfort her and wraps his arm around her shoulder. She gives him a confused look und wipes his arm off.