Keys tapped as Sam looked at what Redwing saw, then said, "There's an eighth person. I think they have a hostage."

Hostage was the only thing Bucky and Nessa needed to hear. The two ran off, followed by Sam who flew into the air.

The two ran after the truck, quickly catching up, and leapt onto the doors. Nessa moved to the side Bucky was on as she held on to the door.

Bucky opened the door and it swung open. He swiftly entered and pulled Nessa inside.

Bucky and Nessa looked around and he said, "They're stealing medicine. Vaccines."

The hostage poked her head out before moving her head back and the Super Soldiers said, "Hi."

She stepped out of her hiding spot.

"Bucky, Nessa, talk to me," Falcon told them. "What's goin' on?"

"Found the hostage," Bucky and Nessa replied.

They turned to the hostage and asked, "You okay?"

The hostage smiled and knocked Bucky back into a windshield. He managed to hang on and the girl put on her mask.

"Shit!" Bucky said.

Nessa muttered a silent curse as she managed to get out of the moving truck and said, "I really don't need this. Not today."

Bucky was pulled up by two men on top of the truck with a grunt. Nessa leapt from the door to the windshield and grabbed the bar Bucky had been on moments before. She raised one hand and grabbed the top of the truck before climbing up and landed on the top, joining the three men.

The girl, who they'd thought was a hostage, leapt from the small truck to the other truck, then to the truck bed and joined the fight.

Bucky tried hitting them and his arms were grabbed. Nessa went to throw a punch and her arms were grabbed as well.

Redwing swooped in and began shooting. The girl jumped up with a grunt and grabbed Redwing, smashing it with her knee.

"I always wanted to do that," Bucky said before he was punched. He glanced at his wife. "Are you okay?"

Nessa nodded. "Yes. But trying to stay out of trouble, isn't working well."

Sam flew in and kicked the girl down. The two exchanged kicks and punches.

"Good of you to join the fight, Sam!" Bucky yelled.

Bucky and Nessa were punched again. Sam continued fighting with the girl. Nessa punched one of the masked men and her hair was grabbed, causing her to let out an angry scream before she thrusted a kick back into the man's groin.

The girl grunted as Sam was thrown to the other truck, caught by another man, and pinned down.

A man readied to punch him and a clang sounded as the shield was thrown.

Another man, in uniform, jumped from a helicopter and landed on the truck. He punched the girl and knocked her down.

A third man swung from a rope and kicked the girl, causing her to hang on between the trucks.

John threw the shield again, hitting the masked people and the shield came back to him. He and his buddy bumped their arms.

Sam stood and John saluted before saying, "Sam. John Walker, Captain America."

"Lemar Hoskins," his friend added. "Looks like you guys could use some help."

The girl attacked John again and he threw the shield. Bucky caught it and Nessa smiled. Her smile immediately fell as John took the shield back.