Meeting? (CH3)

Hi this is your author. What do you guys think when two people make eye contact? Have you known the feeling of looking at someone then that someone makes eye contact with you? Would it be kind of awkward or  does it make you giddy and jolly? I'm curious you guys can post you comments about this.

By the way guys the first rally of the season just started at Monte Carlo in Monaco. Make sure to watch it in WRC+. I got the schedules if you want I'll just post it under here.

Okay so let's get back to the story

Okay so let's get back to the story. Once again all that's happening in this story is purely fictional. None of these is true, except for the facts about the cars and the sport. The 2023 Ford M-Sport Puma also looks cool with a blue Red Bull livery.

Y/N Pov.

Everything is starting to get real now. I'm here sitting in a long table and at the head of this long table is Bang Sihyuk. He is also known as Bang PD. I'm sitting beside Antonio as he is sitting on the left side of the HYBE president. We were lined up from Antonio, Me, Thiery, Esappeka and Oliver. I can tell the room is cold but I'm sweating inside my jacket.

   I took out my phone and played a game. I was in the game for a few minutes. My teammates were talking to each other. Not after a few minutes I put my phone back to my pocket.

"So I just want to say something." I said and all of them looked at me. "What do you want to say?" asked Antonio. "Well what are we really doing here? Then I just wanna say this is so awkward since these guys here beside me are in a world of their own and I don't know why are we here inside this room?" I asked and Bang PD laughed at my outburst.

"Don't worry Y/N, we're just waiting for the others who will be here in a few moments. Their on their way. By the way how are you guys? I know you had a tough year last time out." Bang PD said.

"Well to answer your question sir. I don't really know what to feel. What I know is that I'll be giving it my all this season. Whoever gets in my way this year will have a piece of me. I'm just so hungry for that third title." I answered.

"Then good luck to you guys. But the others will be here any moment from now." he said. The crazy thing is that just a few seconds later the door opened. It revealed six girls. One of them was carrying a bag. Then the five that was following her have face masks on their faces. Wait, are they Mamamoo? No that group only had four members. G-Idle? No way they already disbanded. Then they took off their masks and I was surprised by them.

"Calm down Y/N, we know their a beauty but you better hold your horse." said Thierry. I looked at him and gave him a glare and they start laughing. "Oh c'mon you guys your making me look like a pervert again. The last time this happened I was attacked on Insta." I said and crossed my arms. The girls just giggled at me.

"Okay boys let me introduce you to Le Serrafim" Then the girls bowed after Bang PD introduce them. "I know them." I said and they looked surprised. "Well I'm a fan, and you girls are awesome keep up the hard work." I added. Then the guys looked at me again suspiciously. "I was blasting Anti-Fragile on my headphones a few moments ago. It was catchy and it's a got this strong vibe." I said.