"Yu Qi, tell me what Brother Hui tell you just now." Feng Yue teased Yu Qi.

"Humph... Want to know? Go and find your own boyfriend." Yu Qi entered the house leaving Feng Yue alone.

Feng Yue was blinking several times until she understood Yu Qi's sentence. "Yu Qi, you threw me over the boyfriend. Are you really my friend?" Feng Yue ran and asked Yu Qi.

"No. I'm not." Yu Qi replied.

"Yu Qi, you idiot." Feng Yue shouted.

Yu Qi laughed.

.....

On that night, Feng Yue spend the night at Grandpa Tang's house. When Feng Yue told him to stay for the night, Grandpa Tang did not mind. He also told her to tell her grandfather in case her grandfather looking for her.

Feng Yue already told Grandpa Feng that she would stay at Grandpa Tang's house for some time. Grandpa Feng allowed her to stay since he had some matters to settle at another city. Even though his house at Shiwa Town had its workers but it would be better if Feng Yue spent her time with someone like Yu Qi.

After dinner, Yu Qi talked a little with Grandpa Tang about the herbs that he succeeds to grow up. The herbs looked very healthy. Grandpa Tang really took care of the herbs.

Feng Yue made a boring face when listening to this grandfather and granddaughter pair. After realized that Feng Yue was bored, Yu Qi stopped talking to Grandpa Tang and excused herself.

Both of the girls decided to take a night walk. When they were outside, the town was still lively. Well, there were a lot of people since the night market was opened on that night.

It was a long time since Yu Qi visited the time market in her hometown. As for Feng Yue, this was her first time. She did not step into this kind of market because her father did not allow her to visit this kind of place.

C562 - 562: Play At Night Market.

"So many people are here?" Feng Yue commented.

"Well, this is the night market." Yu Qi replied. "Some people sell food, clothes, or daily necessary."

"Oh, like a supermarket?" Feng Yue asked.

"Yeah, but only on a certain day." Yu Qi nodded.

"Oh, they have some games too." Feng Yue pointed to one direction. "Have you played the games before?"

"Nope." Yu Qi shook her head.

She never played the games here since money was required to play them. The Wang family did not give her any additional money for her to spend to play the game. The money was only enough for daily expenses.

"Can we try them?" Feng Yue's excited eyes looked to Yu Qi.

"Yeah. If you want." Yu Qi said.

"Okay. Let's try all of them tonight." Feng Yue made her mission.

Yu Qi chuckled. All of them? Well, if she could...

So, the two girls went to the game stalls. They played. Shooting game, fishing game, matching game, shoot ball game and other games.

The two girls immediately became popular there. Yu Qi was already well known to the people in the market, now adding Feng Yue also. The game stall owners promoted their stalls to come and play the game to Yu Qi and Feng Yue.

Yu Qi only followed Feng Yue to express her interest in the game there. Feng Yue indeed played many games.

"It is so much fun." Feng Yue said.