"Big Brother Han Lee, what about you?" Yu Qi asked.

"We are good." Tang Han Lee answered with a simple and short answer.

Yu Qi gave up. Both of them shut their lips tightly.

One person always observed Yu Qi from the time she had appeared in the dining room. She was questioning Yu Qi in her heart, 'Why does an orphan like her can act closer to the young masters of Tang Family? She was only an outsider.' Her daughter should be the one who should be closer to the young masters of the Tang Family. They had a blood relationship even though it was not much.

Yu Qi realized that someone was observing her but she did not think much about it. That person could watch Yu Qi as much as she wanted. Yu Qi did not care about it.

Not long after that, Grandpa Tang arrived. All of the people who were there stood up and greeted Grandpa Tang.

"Hmm... Just sit down." Grandpa Tang waved his hand.

The maid started to bring out the food and served on the table. There was a lot of food here.

"Since there are many of us here, I ask the maids to prepare more than usual." Ming Yue said.

Yu Qi called a maid. "Can you give some food to Aoi too? He is also hungry." Yu Qi asked.

"Of course, Young Miss. Aoi, you can come with me. I will give some food for you." The maid bowed to Yu Qi and then coaxed Aoi to come with her.

Aoi understood that the maid would give him some food to eat if he would follow her. So, he gladly followed the maid.

"What a cute dog. Sister, is that your dog?" Si Ang Dei asked. She saw the dog when the dog had followed the maid to the kitchen.

"Yes." Yu Qi nodded.

"I'm jealous. I want a dog too but my mother doesn't allow me to take care of one." Si Ang Dei sighed.

"Ang Dei, dont spout rubbish." Si Su Zen glared to Si Ang Dei.

Si Ang Dei shut her mouth up.

"What are you doing here?" Grandpa Tang directly asked Si Family.

They were silent for a moment. Si Family did not respond until Si Su Zen opened her mouth.

"We have just come to visit the Tang Family. That's all." Si Su Zen answered.

"I hope so." Grandpa Tang glanced at Si Su Zen.

C542 - 542: Business Deal
Si Su Zen kept her smile on her face. She knew that Old Master Tang did not like their presence much in the Tang House. The dinner went nicely after that.

After dinner, Yu Qi felt that she was eating a lot for today. So, she wanted to digest the food in her stomach. She went to the garden where her aunties had planted varies of flowers.

Tang Jin Wei and Tang Han Lee also followed her. Seeing this, Si Su Zen asked Si Ang Dei to follow them too. She was hoping that one of the Tang Young Masters would like her daughter.

"Why are you following me?" Yu Qi said to them.

"Well..." Tang Jin Wei looked far ahead.

"Sister, can I pet your dog?" Si Ang Dei asked Yu Qi. She was dying to pet the dog.

Aoi looked at Si Ang Dei. He rolled his eyes.

"Well, you can if you want. But believe me, he doesn't like people to pet him." Yu Qi glanced to Aoi.

Aoi walked with an air of arrogance. Si Ang Dei understood. She followed Aoi wanting to pet him but Aoi did not let her pet him.

"This semester break, what are you plan to do?" Tang Han Lee asked.