Chapter 1: Truck-kun

Warnings: Baddie evil girly Y/n

____

"Y/n, mummy's gonna go get some food. You stay here."

The women said, dragging the little girl to a sandpit.

"Okay mummy.."

The little girl replied, smiling as she starts piling up the sand. She made a sand castle, one after another.

Three hours had gone by, and her mother still wasn't back. It was starting to get dark, and the little girl was afraid.

"Mummy.." She cried, hoping for a response.

It was plain silence. The night got darker as she cried for hours for her mother, a five year old cannot possibly walk back home herself.

She listened to her mother, staying in the same spot her mother told her to.

Her mother had forgotten about her and left her at the playground for three hours.

Y/n woke up, rubbing her eyes and adjusting to the light. She grabbed her phone, and looked at the time. It was 8:13AM.

Since her shift doesn't start until 12PM, she closed her eyes again.
__

She opened her eyes two hours later, and went to the bathroom.

She sat back into her bed, and unlocked the phone that was in her hands.

She opened Genshin Impact, and did her 4 commissions.

She had saved up for a while, and she decided to try her luck.

'Please, come home Scarabortion..!'

After 30 wishes, a golden light came on her screen.

She kicked her legs and screamed in excitement.

"Oh my gosh, is it my Scarabortion?!"

The screen came on with a sword, she immediately pressed 'skip' on the top right corner.

And there he was, Wanderer.

Y/n screamed from happiness and she went straight to leveling him.

"Um, sorry Xiao, but Scarabortion is new.."

She said, feeling sorry that she had to give some of Xiao's artifacts to Wanderer.

This day, she called in sick and went outside to treat herself and to celebrate.

When she was walking through the road, she was giggling with happiness.

But now, she's lying on the road with a puddle of blood around her, she had been in a car accident.

"Am I.. going to die?"

She didn't want to die, she had just pulled Wanderer.. she hadn't even tried out his flying technique yet.

She-

...

She had nothing to live for. Her family didn't want her, her friends left her out, her co-workers were distant, she had no one.

She just liked playing Genshin Impact.

She especially loved Wanderer, or Scaramouche.

She loved his hat, she loved his new design and old design, she loved his personality and felt empathy for him.

She loved him more than any other Genshin character.

'what a waste.. I just pulled him..'

__

Y/n opened her eyes in a forest, she immediately sat up and gasped for air, the feeling of nothing but blood in your lungs weren't good.

She looked around, surprised that she survived and that she wasn't in a hospital.

"Where am I?" She asked herself, looking down to see no blood on her.

She stood up, and she walked just fine. She eventually walked out of the forest, and the view before her widened her eyes.

She stepped back, surprising to see such a view.

There was no way she wouldn't know where this was.

She was in Inazuma.

That's right, Truck-kun gave you a blessing.

Y/n felt surprised for a few seconds before excitement won her over.

"I'm.. in.. Inazuma?!" She constantly pinched herself to make sure this was real.

She walked down to the shops, lots of people stared at her before of her weird clothing.

Y/n felt uneasy with all the stares, and she would do anything for them to stop.

She walked into the nearest shop..

Not too much in detail, but she robbed them a couple hundreds of mora.

She went into the clothing store, and bought a new set of clothes.

(Picture from Google)

She tied her hair up, so now she looks like a baddie with a high status although she's not.

She walked around, unsure of what to do. Instead, she hears some voices behind her.

"L-lord Scaramouche, pleased spare me!"

"Who allowed you to speak?"

She recognized that voice, she turned around and saw her dear, dear.. Scarabortion? Scaraussy? Scaraboobs. Scara.. moochie?

Her eyes lighten up as she didn't expect to see him this soon. She saw him execute the Fatui agent in one go, and still loved him so dearly.

The Fatui harbingers walked away into the forest, and Y/N followed him.

She wanted to look at him a bit longer, and hid behind trees. Once she was sure they were a great distance apart, she would move behind another tree.