Chapter 1- 5♠︎

"This is a few days after everyone dissappeard and our 1st game. We're currently living in a mall"- said Nadeshiko to the camera she was holding.
"We're planning to play a game today with Arisu and Karube to search for a doctor and ask around."
"We have to go"- said Karube and Shiko (nickname) shut down the camera and grabbed her cassette player with an attack on titan ost tape (or literally whatever) and the 3 of them (with Arisu too) got going to the game.
They were friends with each other for a long time. More then friends. They are family. The only ones she had and cared for her.

♤♡◇♧

They were in front of a building probably some kind of motel in the real world.
Shiko went in first Arisu and Karube followed closely behind her. The attention went on her brown hair; intelligent, shining green eyes and beautiful foreign features.
Nadeshiko looked around and saw 2 girls with dresses and in heels. They were for sure new to this seeing their decisions in dressing.
A guy in a cap approached Arisu: "Excuse me, do you know what is this?"
" It's a game"- started Arisu but Karube cut him off and said something, which Nadeshiko didn't paid attention to because she caught a pair of beautiful brow eyes. They belonged to a man with white hair and a hood on.
Is that a wig or that's his real hair?thought Shiko.
From what she saw he was listening to music on a cassette player just like her. Nadeshiko wondered what he was listening to. There was one thing that confused her is that why was he charging it and why it looked weird? She looked away seeing a buff guy in army pants enter.
" Registration is closed"- said the same voice Arisu, Karube and Shiko heard in their first game. Nadeshiko glanced up and took out her headphones cutting of the music.
" Game of tag"
" Difficulty: five of spades"
She looked away soon after an older man in a hat approached them, held out a hand and introduced himself. Karube didn't take his hand however Arisu gladly did it. The man told him the different types of games.

Diamonds: Games that are beaten through logic and rationality.
Spades: Games of physical strength or endurance.
Clubs: Games either focusing on cooperating with one another, or games that combine aspects of all three other types.
Hearts: Games that play with the hearts of others.

Just as he said the hearts game does sound problematic expessially playing it with friends

"Rules"- Said the voice again.
" You have to find a safe zone while avoiding a tagger. "
" time limit:20 minutes"

"Are you coming?" -asked Arisu from Nadeshiko.
Looking up she saw 7 levels. Let's just say she already knew where she wanted to go.
"I wanna check something but i might join you later" said Nadeshiko.
" are you gonna be fine?"
" i will, i promise. Be careful"

♤♡◇♧

She went up to the 7th floor plugging her earphomes back in her ear to get herself concentrated. When she reached the top level Shiko leaned against the railing. The wind is brushing through her autumn hair. Suddenly she get a flashback listening to Good times. Her all time favorite with her friends, more like family. Chota, Karube, Arisu.

♠︎♥︎◆♣︎

The 4 of them were standing in a crowd.
Nadeshiko just got off from her day in her university, Chota ditched work, Arisu became homeless and Karube got fired. However they didn't let this get in a way of their happines and met up to spend the rest of the day together.
"Imagine if there would be a zombie apocalypse just now"- said Chota
"Stop it with the zombie talk and think about which shop to go"- said Karube
"If zombies were to appear i guess only Karube would survive"- commented Arisu
"You'd know those zombies out with one punch"- added Shiko.
"No, it wouldn't be me, you'd be the 2 to survive Shiko, Arisu."
"Us, why?"- looked Arisu questoningly
"I'm sure you guys will be the ones to survive"
With that Chota looked up too.
"What? What's with that?"- laughed Arisu with Chota but looking at Karube he looked serious.
With that Karube got Arisu and put him on his shoulder.
"This is your independence day" - said Karube thinking about Arisu getting away from his toxic home.

♠︎♥︎◆♣︎

Nadeshiko smiled at the memory. Only if she knew what would happen after. If only she knew this would come true.

A/N: itraveled for 12 hours so i had time to think of a better story . I like this writing style better but i'm not sure about my charackter tho. Well we will see
Tatakae