Two Different Worlds

The sound of rain, thunder, swords clashing and screams echo around the crew.

Luffy fights near the bow, henchmen surround him as he glare at the captain of this ship. Like many before people are after their heads. What better way to up their own image and bounty than by taking down Luffy? Many tried and fail, but that doesn't seem to stop them from coming.

Zoro fights back and forth moving from one enemy to the next. Robin and Luffy can tell the swordsman is letting his frustrations out on these guys. Of course they won't ask. Zoro won't tell them even if they did. Always the one to hold in his feelings. 

Nami fights her way to see if they have any treasure, like she always does. And like always they are somewhat broke. With Luffy stomach they always need cash. So she's always looking for ways to get treasure and money. She has half a mind to just turn in Luffy.

Usopp stands on Sunny shooting his slingshot from there.

Sanji fights far from the others, but close to Robin to protect her.

Chopper fights closer to Zoro, he's usually the one who gets ganged up on and hurt somehow. So to be on the safe side Chopper is keeping close to keep an eye on the swordsman. 

Franky joins the fight, he would be on Sunny too fighting from there but he feels like he could get ideas if he join the fight.

Robin stood in place fighting, always happy to help her crew.

Brook join Nami in search for the treasure she now deems as her and is insistent on getting.

Though, as they continue to fight there is something off about these guys. Not only is the crew very large but that can't be said about their ship. And with their confidence they seemed somewhat competent but they are very weak. To weak for their numbers. They've met so many crews during their adventures and a common pattern is size equals power. The bigger the crew the stronger they are but it almost seems like they aren't trying. If that's the case then why?

Sanji pauses in his rush to the next enemy at seeing Nami and Brook rushing out with bags of treasure. That isn't unusual of a sight, what is is the fear etched on Nami's face. For Brook it's hard to tell.

"Run! Get to the Sunny!" she shouts.

"Why!" Franky asks having gotten into the groove of things. Nami opens her mouth to answers but Zoro can feel it faster than she can say it.

"Luffy!" He shouts making his way to his captain. Zoro throws his body over the rubber boy, the captain they are fighting smiling. They can barely react to Zoro when everything erupts. A large boom shakes everything, tuning out the noise around them. The world turning white.

Then black.

There's a ringing in everyone's ears. And instead of white there's blue. Slowly the crew sit up, waking more every second, ears stopping with the ring and now listening to the others groaning.

"What-?" Nami starts, but she's not even sure what she wants to ask, her head is still trying to remember what is the last thing that happen and where is she now?

"What was that?" Usopp asks groaning, hand holding is head, face scrunched in slight pain.

"All I saw was white." Brook says, "as white as my bones." His teeth clatter together. At the horrible joke memories hit everyone.

"The explosion!" Usopp shouts to everyone's detriment, causing everyone to groan again. Usopp looks down at himself finding himself in one piece. Chopper shoots up, eyes serious as he gives everyone a look over.

"Is everyone okay, any injuries?" Chopper asks. The crew takes a second to think about it. Nothing seems wrong. Collectively they shake their heads. Chopper is a little suspicious they are all okay after that so he does a small check on all of them. Getting his backpack off.